Respublik

Re: Straipsniai užsienio kalbomis

2021 Gru 11 14:35

Qatar’s Aspire sports academy grows local talent

Respublik

2021 Gru 29 21:31

The head of PZPN foreign scouting Maciej Chorążyk in an interview for PPA tells, among others, about how much the Matty Cash case encouraged other young footballers to play for Poland. "Now we want to monitor the American market more closely. There are many Polish gems there" - he added

How many people do you have to work with in the Polish Football Association in foreign scouting, because there are slightly different versions in different sources?
Maciej Chorążyk: It is different in each country. In Great Britain, I'm talking about England and Scotland, it's about 20 people. In Ireland - about 10, and in other countries 10-12. Of which in Germany - four, in the USA - two and one person, e.g. in the Czech Republic, Argentina, Austria. About 40 volunteers in total.

So they work without pay?
We have scouting coordinators who are employees of the Polish Football Association. One for England and Germany. Przemysław Soczyński in England, and Tomasz Rybicki in Germany. Others work on a voluntary basis. On our part, they can count on PZPN clothes, jackets, tracksuits, etc. We also help them when, as people active in football, they change jobs, eg with reference letters to their CVs, so that they can take the next step in their career.

The website polskaut.pl is a strong support for you.
This is the site where players' parents create profiles. We have meetings at Polish diplomatic missions in London, Cologne, Munich, we also maintain contacts with the Polish media. Thanks to their courtesy, the information that such a website exists and that you can submit your child's profile was disseminated there. The website is for the use of youth coaches and scouts only. Everyone fills in a short profile, where there are contact details, a short dossier of the player and information whether, for example, he has a Polish passport. Invisible to the average Internet user, because it is impossible to enter there.

Was it from this site that Matty Cash was speaking, specifically his family?
Yes. They set up a profile, to our surprise...

Surprised because it was a famous footballer?
Exactly - well-known, ready for the adult representation. It is rare for a player of this class to create a profile. Honestly, this was the first time it had happened. There we generally have players from 10 to 18-19 years old. This is our priority, because we are looking for these players quite early and we observe them in terms of future youth teams. When Cash came in, Przemek Soczyński called back. He made contact, and on Matty's side the topic was piloted by his dad.

Weren't you afraid that it might be unreal? And that it will be a bit like before Andrew Johnson, who eventually played for England?
We were afraid, of course. That's why we kept it strictly confidential. Throughout this process, a very small group of people knew about it. Nothing got into the media. When the topic appeared, I talked to Jerzy Brzęczek, who was still the manager at the time. But literally a few days later, he stopped being one.

So at the beginning of 2021.
Yes. In August, however, I spoke to Paulo Sousa. The manager said that without a Polish passport for a player, we will not move the topic. Because he wasn't our footballer at the time. But at the moment when the passport was very close, the whole process became the work of coach Sousa.

Obtaining cash will make it easier for you Scouts to work now? This story could be an encouraging example for other footballers...
I will give details. Until the information about Cash appeared in our database and all this media coverage, there were about 950 names of players of Polish origin. However, from that moment on we already have 1080. This is a huge difference, because we have been collecting this database for 16 years. So now there are profiles of 130 players from around the world. And they are very young players, mainly from Ireland and England. They heard about Cash and are now joining us.

You have been working in PZPN scouting for 15 years. Who do you feel most sorry for during this period? A footballer who, for example, was close to playing in the Polish national team, but did not make his debut in it.
There were some players from Germany with dual nationality, we spoke to them. But in football they did not present themselves in such a way as to be a reinforcement for the national team. None of them have made a huge progress and are currently playing for another national team, for example. It is known that we also contacted players such as Laurent Koscielny, Timothee Kołodziejczak, but these were preliminary talks and with virtually no chance of success. They have already been taken into account elsewhere. It's a pity the players we had for many years, from U-15 to U-19, were leading players in their clubs, for example German, but they did not make such careers as to reach the Polish national team. They are now 21-22 years old.

Well, there is still a lot ahead of them ...
We'll see, maybe something else will happen in their case. On the other hand, there are players that we found as 14-year-olds and we are proud of them. For example, Nicola Zalewski, who has already made his debut in the first team. And I think that Maik Nawrocki will also make his debut soon - we discovered him at the age of 12-13. We watched, we went to them, they came to the junior team training camps.

And Dennis Jastrzembski from Hertha Berlin? He is appointed to the Polish "youth"...
He resigned from the Polish national team at the age of 16 and played for Germany. I know that later he talked with coach Jacek Magiera (former coach of, among others, U-20 and U-19 teams) about returning, but these are the direct matters of the U-21 team. We do not pilot this anymore - he just has to declare himself . Now the youth coach will face it.

Your biggest discovery in these 15 years? You mentioned Zalewski and Nawrocki. Anyone else?
I think that Nawrocki must be in spite of everything. We've always believed in him. The steps he takes in Legia Warszawa allow him to count that he will be close to the national team in a year, two or maybe later. Of those who failed, I will mention Marco Drawz from Hamburger SV. Also David Kopacz, in whom we believed a lot. And we still believe, but he is currently playing in the German third league. They are alumni of big clubs, they were top players there in their junior age. The leap to senior football didn't go the way we dreamed of, but they still play football. As I said before, everything is still possible.

You did not mention Ludovic Obraniak, and yet you had an influence on the fact that he played for Poland.
Yes, but that was another matter. Everyone knew his level and knew he was a professional footballer. My role in this situation was based on assistance in matters of documents, Polish passport, contacts with embassies and the then manager Leo Beenhakker, who was interested. When he found out, he met the footballer and took over the case.

Recently, a bit louder about the talented goalkeeper from the USA, Gabriel Slonin or Słonina, if you prefer...
He is the Chicago Fire goalkeeper and his older brother Nicholas is the defender at the club. I have contact with Gabriel, our coaches are informed. He recently stayed at a training camp for the US national team, which played against Bosnia and Herzegovina (1-0 for the US), but did not make his debut. Anyway, it is a friendly match, so even if he did play, it would not close his path to our team. Both sides are aware. The footballer declares that he really wants to play for us. There was an episode, however, that we appointed him to the U-15 squad. He did not come, he refused, he played for the USA. That is why we are vigilant. We don't want to be someone's second choice. Someone has to signal that they want to perform for Poland. Let's wait, the situation will clear up in the spring. The coaches are watching the player.

From your statements about young footballers, it appears that it is much more difficult for them to choose a country, to have genuine willingness, than to deal with all the formalities later.
Exactly. Much also depends on the distance. For example, if we have such a player in the USA, maybe once a year we are able to meet him. It is logistically difficult for many reasons. Of course, we try, we do not give up. However, if we have a player in Germany, we are with him every day, and our scouts visit him every other match. We invite him to meetings at the consulate. He knows that we care for him and Poland is just around the corner.

You mentioned Cash on the occasion that his reporting to you was a big surprise. So I guess we will have to wait a long time for another such case?
I don't even know if the case of Cash can be called a phenomenon. It was just something that could theoretically happen, but nobody believed it. Maybe some footballers have dual citizenship, and we don't know about him and he hasn't been called up yet. But it is unlikely, because if he is a top player, someone has already called him. There are definitely some players that the average fan doesn't know, play somewhere in England and have Polish citizenship. They are in senior teams of good clubs. But they do not want and have no contact with Poland. Or they are already playing for another country. However, this is not the Cash level.

Who have you been watching recently, and it turned out to be unsuccessful?
17-year-old Martin Wasinski is in Charleroi, Belgium. He is already playing in the first team and the Belgian youth team. We got to him because he gets great reviews there. However, I can reveal - this is not a Pole. He's a Belgian who wants to play for this country first and foremost. And his Polish roots are so distant that granting citizenship is out of the question.

How often do you go to other countries? Or rather, as the head of the entire project, do you operate mainly from Warsaw?
It's a bit different. Of course, I trust our coordinators. The other scouts are also people related to the ball. They fill in reports after the players' observations, which go to our other platform, which is used to report players. So we know exactly what is happening with them. I generally coordinate it, but I also travel from time to time, that's what was the case with Wasinski. If there is a player from a good club that no one knows anything about, and I also have doubts about his Polish identity and willingness to play for us, then I visit such people individually.

- Let me tell you an interesting fact: a few years ago I was in La Masia, the famous Barcelona school, with Ben Lederman, who currently plays in Raków Częstochowa. Few people knew that he was Polish. I visited him there, talked with and with his parents about a possible future with the national team. Then he left La Masia, somewhere "disappeared" in Belgium. The topic was not discussed and it appeared when this boy was reborn in Raków. I have to check various situations. We have players in many good European clubs. We just don't know what their motivation is and whether we can count on them. Parents also get scared sometimes. These are, for example, mixed marriages. They do not know how it will be in our team. I travel and talk to bring it all closer to them. And then, if they are at the right level, we invite them.

What are your plans for the future? Which direction is worth getting to know in more detail?
We want to monitor the American market closely. There we are planning a camp for April for the 30 most talented players from three young age groups selected by our scouts in the USA. It will be a two-day camp with the participation of the youth coaches of the Polish national team. We want to take a look at this fry. They are footballers who play in the academies of MLS clubs and other clubs. There is a very high level of youth football in the United States now, as can be seen from the number of American players in Europe. There are also many Polish "pearls". This is our development plan for the future.

Maciej Białek, PPA
https://www.polsatsport.pl/wiadomosc/20 ... _najnowsze

Respublik

2022 Sau 02 00:20

We discovered the Europa Conference League in Lithuania
https://footballski.fr/on-a-decouvert-l ... e-lituanie

karys
Palaikoma komanda: Žalgiris

2022 Sau 23 16:54

jei uztruks paieškos arba kažkiek prašaus pasirinkdami naują dc tai Kažukolovui šansas
Šiaip iš smalsumo, o kaip dc dešifruojasi?

Tobex
Palaikoma komanda: Šiauliai

2022 Sau 23 21:38

jei uztruks paieškos arba kažkiek prašaus pasirinkdami naują dc tai Kažukolovui šansas
pirma raidė Defender, o po to nurodo kryptį.
DR DL ar DC arba visi iškart DRCL

čia radau dar tokį sąrašiuką, gal pravers
https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php? ... le&aid=137

karys
Palaikoma komanda: Žalgiris

2022 Sau 24 08:59

aš kažkaip prie anglų versijos įpratęs CB, LB, RB, LW, RW ir pan.

Tobex
Palaikoma komanda: Šiauliai

2022 Sau 24 09:09

aš kažkaip prie anglų versijos įpratęs CB, LB, RB, LW, RW ir pan.
niekada nesusimasčiau, kad skiriasi, mano įprotis atėjęs nuo Football manager, o CB pamenu vaikystėje iš Fifos, kuri kaip tik amerikiečių gaminys, tai kuris čia angliškas variantas aš net nežinau.

Respublik

2022 Vas 09 09:53

Special report: Why is it that football seems willing to rehabilitate some people while banishing others?
https://theathletic.com/3114084/2022/02 ... ng-others/
And why is it that football, as an industry, seems willing to rehabilitate some people while pulling down the shutters on others? <...> It boils down to this: would you want — in the name of rehabilitation — a footballer playing for your club if that person had been found in court to be a rapist? <...> Football, as always, decides its own heroes and villains.

At the same time, there has to be such a thing as rehabilitation, otherwise Craig Thomson would never have been allowed to kick a ball again after the 2011 court case in which he admitted indecent behaviour towards two girls, aged 12 and 14. Thomson was sacked by Hearts but went on to play in Lithuania before returning to Scotland with Kelty Hearts, Edinburgh City and Cowdenbeath, his current club. Football let him back in.
Fan anger, resignations, and scrapped sponsor deals leave Raith Rovers counting cost of David Goodwillie signing
https://www.scotsman.com/news/national/ ... ng-3550896

Apie tą patį.

Respublik

2022 Vas 09 10:16

Frank Odhiambo: Djurgardens IF sign Harambee Star from Gor Mahia
https://www.goal.com/en-za/news/frank-o ... f31bfe1fc3
The 19-year-old defender has been on the rise at the club since move from lower-tier side Bongonaya FC and was even part of the national football team Harambee Stars set-up for the concluded 2022 Fifa World Cup qualification campaign.

"I had many different clubs that offered contracts so I sat down and discussed with my agent what was best. There were teams in France, Belgium and Lithuania, among others, but I chose Sweden and Djurgarden.
Švedai pasiūlė 5 metų sutartį.

Respublik

2022 Vas 10 21:17

Bomba: Simas Skinderis Baltarusijoje uždarytas, kaltinamas su narkotikais susijusiais nusikaltimais.

Литовец-футболист, считающий менталитет беларусов колхозным и фанатеющий от Лукашенко, может оказаться в тюрьме на огромный срок
https://by.tribuna.com/tribuna/blogs/ed ... 14549.html

Respublik

2022 Rgp 22 21:48

Defender Bert Sproston’s story will be studied by Premier League youngsters
https://lookcharms.com/defender-bert-sp ... oungsters/

The UK’s Holocaust Education Trust (HET) is to incorporate the story of how Tottenham Hotspur football player Bert Sproston saved Ralph Freeman’s life into its Football Remembers the Holocaust program for under-14s. years in the Premier League top flight.

HET has been working with UK Premier League football Under-14s for five years, reaching around 250 promising young players from around 12 of the 20 clubs, including Tottenham. The Premier League promotes the scheme which teams can sign up for.

The one-year program, which begins each year in September, has five stages.

It opens with the turmoil of pre-war Jewish life, during which, among other places, Jewish football teams played in the top divisions of Lithuania, Austria, Finland, Hungary, from Latvia and Poland. He then presents the Holocaust in general.

The next step is to listen to the testimony of a Holocaust survivor and then research a footballer who saved others during that time, or Britain’s relationship with the Holocaust in terms of choices made in the 1930s and 1940s, its legacy today, and the fact that anti-Semitism still exists in the UK.

Other footballers who have saved lives, and who are presented as possible subjects of research, are René Dumonteil, then vice-president of AJR, the youth football team of Rochechouart, France, which contributed to protect two Jewish brothers; Danielius Žilevičius and Ona and Adolfina Žilevičienė, who saved a Jewish child by passing her off as their daughter. Danielius was a footballer for the Lithuanian national team; Martin Uher, footballer for the Czechoslovak national team, who hid several Jews; and Tadeusz Gebethner, first president of the Polonia sports club and first captain of its football team. He helped three members of the Abrahamer family survive the Holocaust, first hiding them and then helping them settle in Hungary.

https://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhibit ... vicius.asp

Respublik

2022 Rgs 09 16:04

Top 10 international stars who failed in Indian Super League
https://khelnow.com/football/indian-sup ... ed-players

Respublik

2022 Lap 04 14:21

There will be sport at the Court of Justice of the European Union
https://www.dupont-hissel.com/assets/ce ... -legal.pdf

Respublik