karys
Palaikoma komanda: Žalgiris

Re: Lietuvoje rungtyniavę užsieniečiai

2019 Spa 03 13:02

Figueredo pirmas startas OFI ir pirmas 5vartis aukščiausioje Graikijos lygoje, pasakysiu atvirai, kažkaip neįžvelgiau aš ten pas jį didžiulio talento, na bet sėkmės...

Respublik

2019 Spa 11 15:05

Pasibaigus ban'ui Maksim Maksimov sugrįžo į Rusiją ir pasirašė sutartį su Maskvos Torpedo. Spėjo jau ir debiutuoti.

GS3

2019 Spa 11 17:38

Pasibaigus ban'ui Maksim Maksimov sugrįžo į Rusiją ir pasirašė sutartį su Maskvos Torpedo. Spėjo jau ir debiutuoti.
Jis Torpedo jau nuo rugpjucio pabaigos. Ir ant suoliuko jau sedejo nuo tada.

Respublik

2019 Spa 11 21:46

Jis Torpedo jau nuo rugpjucio pabaigos. Ir ant suoliuko jau sedejo nuo tada.
Tai banas tada ir baigėsi. Dabar debiutavo lygoje.

Behemoth'c
Palaikoma komanda: Žalgiris

2019 Spa 12 10:36

Uz VETRA golus muses Serhiy Kuznetsov, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serhiy_Ku ... born_1982) dabar yra laikinasis Maskvos SPARTAK'o vyr. treneris..

mafia7
Palaikoma komanda: A-lyga

2019 Lap 04 13:11

Stumbre trumpai blygstelėjes meksikietis Juan Alonso karjerą tęsia Olandijos antros lygos "Roda JC" klube
kiti Stumbro žaidėjai kurie kažką rimtesnio veikia:
Brazilas Marcos Junior, Portugalijos antra lyga "Oliveirense" klubas .Šiek tiek gauna žaisti.
Pietų Afrikietis Kgaogelo Sekgota, Portugalijos aukščiausia lyga "Vitoria Setubal" klubas. Ta pati situacija šiek tiek irgi gauna pažaisti, bet aukščiausiame lygmenyje.

mafia7

2019 Lap 04 13:37

Apie Lukman Haruna buvo pateikta neteisinga informacija, jokiame tunise jis nežaidė, dalyvavo peržiūroje, bet nepasirašė sutarties . Tai realiai jis nuo Palangos be sutarties yra. Karjeros dar nebaigė.

mafia7

2019 Lap 18 19:30

Absoliučiai visiškai netyčia suradau vieną užsienietį kuriam karjera visai gerai eina užsienyje. Pakruojyje 2014 labai trumpai buvo toks Nigerietis Haruna Garba, tai va jam dabar 25 metai ir žaidžia Vengrijos aukščiausioje lygoje Debreceni VSC komandoje. Per 10 rungtynių įmušė 3 įvarčius ir atliko 2 rezultatyvius perdavimus, Europos lygos atrankoje žaidėjas per 4 rungtynes įmušė 2 įvarčius. Maža to prieš Vengriją žaidėjas žaidė Maltos, Švedijos aukščiausiose lygose.
Pakruojo Kruojos komandoje žaidėjas tesužaidė 3 rungtynes.

Tobex
Palaikoma komanda: Šiauliai

2019 Gru 03 22:32

Ledesmos vaikai Maltoje auga, turi berniuką, kuris futbolo treniruotes lanko. Žmona lietuvė buvo.

bronius
Vyr. diskusijų administratorius
Palaikoma komanda: LT rinktinė

2019 Gru 20 10:00

Figueiredo - 4 įvarčiai per 14 rungtynių Graikijos Super Lygoje. Paskutinis Panathinaikosui gerulis: https://www.futbolas.lt/naujiena/407337 ... graikijoje

Respublik

2019 Gru 20 10:49

Portuguese coach wants to follow Jesus' path and analyzes proposals
https://m.futebolinterior.com.br/notici ... -propostas
São Paulo - The clubs in contention of Brazilian football are still looking for hiring coaches and players to achieve their goals.

With an eye on the national market, the Portuguese Mariano Barreto wants to follow the same path of Jorge Jesus and keeps up with the hunt for a new club. In his long career as a coach, he has been working for over 20 years, working in Russia, Portugal, Germany, Ghana, Saudi Arabia, among many others.

"We are open for new challenges. It has been more than two decades of performance. I have done great work. I received surveys of Brazilian football for next season. Let's analyze the best option, but it is a situation that pleases me a lot," he said.

"Brazilian football is returning to be a reference in the international scenario. Jesus is a friend, who returned the greatness of the result to the quality of football. I like a well played, offensive and organized football. That is what I intend to deploy in my team. Many foreign coaches want to run clubs in Brazil, "concluded the commander who has proposals for clubs from the Rio-São Paulo axis.

Respublik

2019 Gru 20 10:52

Vila Real reforça a defesa
https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/nao-profis ... 11926.html
AF Vila Real, the runners-up in the Serie B Championship of Portugal, secured the signing of central defender João Victor, a 24-year-old Brazilian who broke away from Fatima. João Victor arrived in Portugal last season from Stumbras (Lithuania) to play at AF Bragança.
Paskutinį kartą redagavo 1 Respublik. Iš viso redaguota 2019 kartus.

Respublik

2019 Gru 20 10:58

Gerardo Ramírez lucha por un lugar en Europa: "Sufriré lo que tenga que sufrir con tal de tener mi recompensa"
https://www.marca.com/claro-mx/futbol/m ... b457a.html
A dream of the vast majority of Mexican players is to stand out in a European team. There are several ways to get it and none is simple. There is the route of the Mexican League, consolidating into a team in Mexico and after a few years being able to make the jump to Europe. There is also a less conventional route, but in recent years it has been used by several Aztec players. Going to the Old Continent at an early age and many times without having debuted in the MX League.

The latter was the one that Gerardo Ramírez Alonso took . Left side born in Guadalajara. He militated in the basic forces of Necaxa and Cruz Azul. From La Noria, he made the leap to Lorca Deportiva, a club of the Third Spanish Division. From there he went to the Stumbras of Lithuania where he had an outstanding performance. The A Lyga suited him well and it was there that he convinced the scouts of the Roda to take him to play in the south of Holland.

Ramírez Alonso arrived at the beginning of the season at a historic club in the Netherlands, but in recent years he has been through a lot of problems both in management and in football, which caused two years ago to descend to the Second Division where he could not leave.

How do people treat you in Holland?
"People are treating me very well. I have colleagues with whom I have made great friends. The club workers are also spectacular."

You have an atypical story. How did you get to Roda?
"I feel very lucky because I have always met good people. I have had the support of my parents and that has been fundamental. I leave Cruz Azul to go to Spain. I came to a team to chop stone (Lorca Deportiva). There I had to make a decision or go for everything or leave it. This is my dream, so I chose to follow it. I struggled a lot and from there came the opportunity to go to Lithuania (Stumbras). There I met a spectacular group and it helped me a lot grow up. I played everything in that season. Then the opportunity came to come here (Roda). The scouting department contacted me. They told me to come to some tests, I accepted and everything went well. "

Have you ever thought about returning to Mexico?
"No, but I do miss my family. I am passionate about what I do. As far as I have to go I will arrive and what I have to suffer I will suffer as long as I have my reward at the end of the day."

What experiences has let you live in three different countries in Europe?
"In Spain I lived in the south there everything is warmer and people are more open. It is a very pleasant and easy life to enjoy. You live and eat very well. In Lithuania it is very cold, people are also cooler and it is difficult to establish a friendship. In Holland people have another vision of life and they are kind. You eat earlier than you eat in Mexico, so you have to adapt. You have to always be open to adapt to any culture. "

What are the differences in football between the Leagues you have played?
"The Lithuanian League is very physical. The players are very strong. There is a lot of foreign player. That raises the level of competition. The difference with Mexico is that there are more teams and with a lot of quality. In Holland the pace of play is very fast. It's very schematic. You have to play a touch of the ball. There can be no margin for error. In Mexico it's more technical, but less fast.

Respublik

2019 Gru 20 11:15

Degradasi, 3 Pemain Badak Lampung Ini Layak Dilirik Klub Liga 1 2020
https://www.indosport.com/sepakbola/201 ... iga-1-2020

Buvusio žalgiriečio Marquinhos komandai Indonezijoje nepavyko išvengti iškritimo iš aukščiausios lygos. Pasižymėjo 7 įvarčiais ir 4 assistais.
Paskutinį kartą redagavo 1 Respublik. Iš viso redaguota 2019 kartus.

Respublik

2019 Gru 20 11:20

Zaguero que jugó en Lituania es nuevo fichaje de Huachipato
https://chile.as.com/chile/2019/12/19/f ... 37947.html
Huachipato added a new member to the squad that they conform with a view to the 2020 season. Club announced arrival of the defender Diego Oyarzún, who played for Coquimbo in 2019 and before also had a step through Lithuanian football in 2017 and 2018 by the Zalgiris club .

Oyarzún trained at Universidad Católica, is 26 years old and, during the previous season, was one of the mainstays of the defense of the Coquimbano cast. "I was attracted to come to Huachipato, it is a step forward in my career," said the Chilean central.

With the steelmakers, Oyarzún will have the chance to play the Copa Sudamericana against Deportivo Pasto de Colombia.

Grįžti į