cikonio

Re: Lietuvoje rungtyniavę užsieniečiai

2020 Gru 03 10:28

ex Stumbro Lucas Villela iš Ventspilio persikėlė į Rygos RFS klubą.
Turėjau tokią slaptą mintį, kad pas Martensą į Panevėžį gali ateit :( Piniginė plonoka, matyt :)

cikonio

2021 Sau 06 20:42

Moffi , Lorient vs Monaco, 31' dar vieną įžiebė :o

Tobex
Palaikoma komanda: Šiauliai

2021 Sau 14 15:45

Andro sako, kad buvo gavęs pasiūlymų iš Lietuvos klubų, bet sąlygos netiko.
At 35, you don’t intend to end your career?

- Of course I would still like to play. I had offers from the Lithuanian league, but that did not satisfy me. I thought that I could find a club in Croatia where I would end my career, but it did not turn out as I imagined. Probably I look different from others, I think I can still play, I am aware that many think I am old ...
KŽ? Panevėžys? Riteriai?

Kalinauskas

2021 Sau 14 15:50

Gal hegelmann labiau

geriantis

2021 Sau 20 16:44

Aktobe sako, kad su Baga pasirašys Turkijoje

Anbo
Palaikoma komanda: Žalgiris

2021 Sau 22 14:49

FK Aktobe jau pristatė Bagą kaip naują vyr. trenerį

Buvęs Vilniaus „Žalgirio“ srategas keliasi į Kazachstaną
https://www.lrt.lt/naujienos/sportas/10 ... azachstana

Respublik

2021 Sau 25 17:21

An Interview with ex-Amkar, Mordovia and Anzhi Defender Thomas Phibel
http://russianfootballnews.com/an-inter ... as-phibel/

It soon turned out that this wasn’t true at all, and that Phibel had seemingly been swindled. Unable to escape his demons, the player was arrested upon returning home in 2017 and had to spend 10 months behind bars.

After being released from prison, Phibel aimed to move on with life and get himself back into playing condition.

"After getting out, I had to find a team for myself and started training with local teams. Sadly, I can’t do anything about my situation. Life is like that, I just tried to stay happy and focused on reviving my career. I’ve played with many players over the course of my career, but when you’re in a bad situation, nobody is able to help you. There are no friends, everyone forgets about you. I still tried to stay strong, got myself fit and tried to overcome this."

In early 2019, Phibel signed for Lithuanian club Palanga, who was ejected from the league later in the year after being convicted of match manipulation. Baltic football is often considered to be a wild west when it comes to illegalities in the sport, and it’s clear that Thomas too was exposed to some of these, much to his displeasure.

"This club had too many complications. Even though it wasn’t about the money for me as I just wanted to get back to normalcy and get match practice, it was still too much for me. There were fights within the team, crazy things going on all the time, it was not professional at all. I then told my agent to find a club in Russia, due to how much I like the league and the country."

After 16 games in Lithuania, Phibel left the country and returned to free agency.

In fact, Phibel almost did come back to Russia after leaving Lithuania. Grigoryan, who had previously worked with the player at Anzhi invited him to newly promoted Tambov.

"At the time, Cedric Gogoua had just signed for CSKA Moscow and Tambov needed a central defender. In the end, I sadly didn’t make it because I couldn’t meet the transfer deadline as my visa and work permit didn’t arrive in time. Finally, I chose to stay in Geneva."

Following this saga, Phibel’s agent convinced him to move to Ararat Yerevan in Armenia:

"My agent said that only Armenian clubs were willing to sign me, and even though I didn’t want to go there, he convinced me by saying that I could earn a move back to Russia if I played well in Armenia."

Another stroke of misfortune hit, in the form of the COVID-19 pandemic, and Phibel’s career was derailed again.

"I went to Armenia because I really needed the playing time, but the situation here was as strange as Lithuania. The stadium was bad, there was absolutely no professionalism, and COVID made everything worse. Different countries had different restrictions which meant that half the team couldn’t fly back in to play. The coaches kept changing, you didn’t know who the real manager was, and because of everything, I ended up leaving after just 8 games. After Russia, I’ve only played for crazy teams! (laughs)."

Phibel returned to Switzerland once again, and has been looking for a club ever since.

"I got some offers again, from clubs in Bosnia, a shady team from Serbia, but no offer from a club I had heard of. I don’t want another bad experience, I don’t want to take risks."

Another thing about the football world that bothers Thomas is the explicit bias towards young players, and to be fair, he has a point. Football has moved to a point where the first thing players are judged by is their age, and anyone over the age of 30 is looked at with suspicion.

"Everybody these days including my agent says that age is a big issue. Everyone is like ‘age, age, age!’ I don’t get it. You should at least see a player on the pitch, and then judge him after his performances, at least give him a small trial. So what if I’m 34? I have the experience, every manager I’ve played with knows that I am a serious player with high ambitions who can play at a good level. The situation right now is tough but I believe that if I can find a serious team, I can still make good of my career."

Most recently, RPL newcomers Khimki showed interest in Phibel, only for the club to be turned off because of his age.

"If you have a player who is free, a player that wants to fight and doesn’t want much money, why can’t you give him a chance? I’m still in good condition, but nobody wants me because of my age. Of course, I am a little bit sad."

To end, Phibel left us with a message he wanted to share with the world:

"I deserve at least one more chance. If you have players that constantly keep slipping up, that always have problems with their mentality, then you can understand the hesitation. I’ve never had any problems, no conflicts, not with any player, any manager, or any fan. I just want a second chance."

Respublik

2021 Sau 25 17:57

Mamadou Mbodj
https://mattwhitefootballwanderer.com/mamadou-mbodj/

Mamadou signed for FK Žalgiris (Vilnius, Lithuania) from Crvena zvezda. He quickly established himself in the team and over the 3 years he spent at the club, he played 117 matches, scored nine goals and made three assists. Won a league title, 2 Lithunian Cup’s and 2 Lithuanian Supercup’s. He was adored by the fans of FK Žalgiris – “I never expected them to chant my name one day and I would stand in front of them and sing along. I didn’t even have that thought and it was amazing.”

He was praised by the Lithuanian club for his professionalism, dedication and contribution to achieving the set goals. The club gave him a chance to show his abilities and Mamadou will always be grateful for this. “In Vilnius, for my first season we played Champions League Qualification against FC Astana, second season against Ludogorets Razgrad in Champions League, third season against Sevilla in Europa League Qualification. So it was all good experience for me.“

Now you play in Azerbaijan, how different is it compared to your time in Lithuania and Serbia?
“When I got offered to the Azerbaijan Premier League, I thought to myself I’m taking another step forward, its a new experience and to keep growing as a player. Compared to the Lithuanian A Lyga, there isn’t a massive amount of differences. But in Azerbaijan the league is tough. You have my team Neftçi, Qarabag and you have some other teams all fighting to win the league. There are some good teams, good players.”

“I’m a very lucky guy that everywhere I go; I get the love and respect of the fans. In Baku also, I have the respect. I love the fans. When I’m on the pitch, I give everything. Outside of the pitch, if I meet some fans I will give them my time and we have a joke and laugh and we smile.“

“This season in Baku, Neftçi played Galatasaray in Europa League qualification, we lost 3-1 and I scored our goal which was the equaliser at the time. We probably lost that game due to a bit of lack of experience but that is football sometimes.“

What are your aims/goal for the future? You have played for the Senegalese youth teams and you must have a dream to play for the national team?
“All players have a dream to play for their national team, I’ve played for all the youth teams so of course I want to play for senior team too, I must be playing regular football for this to possibly happen. Honestly, to be at Crvena zvezda, it opened a lot doors for me. When I was playing for Senegalese youth teams, I came with the stature that ‘oh he comes from Zvezda, a big team’. This for me made things easier. And when I went to Lithuania, I was playing every game and was winning trophies.“

Back in August 2020, you and your wife had your first child? A boy? How have you found the first few months of being a father?
“Best feeling I’ve ever had in my life. To have a child… this is amazing. I can not describe my happiness. Being a a father this is the best gift you can get in your life. I’m really really happy. And I will give everything for my baby and my wife to be happy. This is something I wish for everybody.”

Anbo

2021 Sau 27 18:42

Andro nusėdo HNK Orijent 1919 komandoje (antra Kroatijos lyga)

Andro Švrljuga postao igrač Orijenta 1919
https://www.sportcom.hr/regionalni-spor ... ki-nogomet

Anbo

2021 Sau 28 02:44

Kas su tuo Baga darosi nesuprasi :) Pasak kazachų šaltinių (http://kazfootball.kz/news/53540), naujai paskirtas treneris dėl neaiškių priežasčių gali palikti FK Aktobe.

Футбол. Алексей Бага может покинуть "Актобе". Он возглавил клуб неделю назад
Читать полностью: https://www.pressball.by/news/football/377371

Kalinauskas

2021 Sau 28 11:14

Kas su tuo Baga darosi nesuprasi :) Pasak kazachų šaltinių (http://kazfootball.kz/news/53540), naujai paskirtas treneris dėl neaiškių priežasčių gali palikti FK Aktobe.

Футбол. Алексей Бага может покинуть "Актобе". Он возглавил клуб неделю назад
Читать полностью: https://www.pressball.by/news/football/377371
panašu, kad ne koks yra šis ponios Vilmos oficialiai girtas treneris

bronius
Vyr. diskusijų administratorius
Palaikoma komanda: LT rinktinė

2021 Sau 28 12:10

T.Moffi ketvirtose rungtynėse iš eilės įmušė įvartį

https://www.sportas.lt/naujiena/427648/ ... use-ivarti

Tobex
Palaikoma komanda: Šiauliai

2021 Sau 28 12:55

atsimenu kai KŽ treneris airis lyg sakė apie Moffi: visada liks įrašas, kad jis KŽ pradėjo karjerą savo.
tada atrodė nu ir kas? o dabar atrodo, kad būti tikrai gali būti garbė būti jo cv įrašytam.

Anbo

2021 Sau 28 13:49

na čia jau nebe mūsų bėdos :)

karys

2021 Sau 28 14:09

na čia jau nebe mūsų bėdos :)
ypač, kai pas mus jis viską ką reikėjo pasiekė...

Grįžti į