Kalinauskas

Re: Lietuvoje rungtyniavę užsieniečiai

2023 Rgp 20 06:15

Garsiausias Alytaus Dainavos transferas Saidas Hamuličius tyliai ramiai buvo paskolintas Vitesse klubui iš Nyderlandų.

Žalgirio ex Gynybos ramstis Nemanja lieą persikėlė į Maccabi Bnei Reineh.

Elhadji Diaw Stade Lavallois -2 Prancūzijos lyga.
Karto Kamenar toliau ramiai lošia Bosnijos aukščiausioje lygoje. HSK Posusje.
Timur Pukhov Naftan Baltarusija.
Viktorija Petrz Ac Escalades Andora.

Na ir supertalentai legendos Kaškenas ir Olubi be klubų.

Makenzis

2023 Rgp 23 04:13

Ogenyi Onazi prieš keletą dienų spėjo debiutuoti Kičo klube, Kitchee FC. Sužaidė 77 minutes. :roll:

Supertalentai laukia, kol juos arabų šeichai nupirks, išleido babkes visokiems najmarams, bedzmoms ir mesiams, o ant talentų pirkimo nebeliko.. Nieko, kai transeskpeditoriai in A lygą ateis, gal atsiveš Olubį, kaškeną, galės savo supergalias demonstruoti.. :roll:

bronius
Vyr. diskusijų administratorius
Palaikoma komanda: LT rinktinė

2023 Rgs 01 23:13

Ryuga Nakamura (ex Hegelmann) ir Ikuto Gomi (ex Dainava) sugrįžo į Latviją, šįsyk į Jelgavą. Paskutinis dar ir įvartį FC Rygai išrašė: https://youtu.be/WEu5XkD57FA

Makenzis

2023 Rgs 08 14:48

Giwi Kwara.. kaip ten jis, sako, kad treniruoja moterų komandą. FC Samegrelo (moterys) tapo gruzijos čempionėmis ir grajina UEFA moterų čempionių lygoje. :roll:

Respublik

2023 Rgs 25 22:57

Jeremy Manzorro šiandien debiutavo Jamshedpur klubo gretose Indijos ISL, už kuriuos prieš keletą metų žaidė Nerijus Valskis.

Makenzis

2023 Spa 03 04:36

Bonfilscaleb Bimenyimana in Bengazio „Al-Ahli“

Kalinauskas

2023 Spa 04 13:17

legendarinis Jakubas, on žė Sylvestras šiuo metu žaidžia Ness Ziona, Antra Izraelio lyga. 6 mačai, vienas golas.

Respublik

2023 Spa 25 02:45

Whitecaps talk importance of 'big brother' Ricketts in national player signings
https://www.tsn.ca/whitecaps-talk-impor ... s-1.202226

Ricketts now works for the Whitecaps as a liaison with the club and player engagement department.

"I'm going to be honest with them to a default, trust is a big part of it," Ricketts said. "Explaining to the players what they will expect here, the direction the team is taking, how they will fit in, how they will help the team. The other part is they're humans. They're humans that need certain things off the pitch so explaining to them the transition for their family, the support they'll have off the pitch. The things if you're not a footballer, the things you won't think of."

Ricketts says he is there to provide support for players, whatever happens on the pitch.

"I've been in Turkey where I didn't have much support, I've been in Lithuania where my coach spoke Russian," he said. "I went to Israel in 2014 where I didn't know what to expect. In all those moments and situations, it would've helped to have someone tell me 'It's going to be OK, we'll help you.' That's what I provide for these players."

Respublik

2023 Spa 25 02:49

He retired “mentally” at 22 while with Portuguese minnows Real Massama but continued a journeyman career in China, Angola, Lithuania, Qatar, Malta and Brazil, simply to fund his lavish lifestyle.
Cristiano Ronaldo said I was the only player better than him but I ended up watching him train through my prison window
Fabio Paim spent 12 months behind bars after his arrest on suspicion of drug trafficking

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24283228 ... al-prison/

Respublik

2023 Spa 25 03:41

Tridents face Dominican Republic tonight in CNL action
https://barbados.loopnews.com/content/t ... cnl-action

Speedy forward Ryan Trotman who plays for Glacis United FC in the Gibraltar Football League makes a return to the squad and will be looking to add to his recent domestic form. Since making his move from Lithuanian Premier League club FK Kauno Zalgiris, Trotman has scored twice and assisted another in his two appearances.

Respublik

2023 Spa 25 03:45

Hamilton Accies take Armenian striker on trial
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/loc ... r-31134362

Hamilton Accies will run the rule over Armenian striker David Arshakyan this week.

The 29-year-old, who has been capped once for the Armenian national team and also holds Russian citizenship, arrived in Scotland on Friday to start a week-long trial at New Douglas Park tomorrow.

Arshakyan is a free agent after being released by BKMA Yerevan in his homeland and will hope to do enough to impress Accies boss John Rankin to win a deal with the League One side.

The player has a wealth of experience across Europe, playing in Denmark, Russia and Lithuania. He also had a spell in the MLS, playing for Chicago Fire in 2016/17 where he made 17 appearances. His most prolific spell came for Lithuanian outfit FC Trakai, where he scored 24 times in 52 outings.

In recent years, appearances have been few and far between at Yerevan and FC Van, so he will hope Hamilton can help him reignite his career.

David Arshakyan will not be offered a deal at the League One club, following a short spell as a trialist
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/loc ... l-31220013
19 OCT 2023

Rankin is delighted with that, but says Armenian striker Arshakyan, 29, wasn’t fit enough to be handed a contract.

“He’s away,” said Rankin. “He was in last Monday and last Thursday we made the decision that it would have taken him too long to be fit enough to be able to make an impact just now, so we just left it.

Respublik

2023 Lap 20 16:42

Динияр Билялетдинов заявил, что российские футболисты никому не нужны в Европе
https://metaratings.ru/news/diniyar-bil ... pe-307505/

Respublik

2023 Lap 20 17:12

exUtenis, Takuya Matsunaga

Japanese in Kazakh football: traveling by train, comparison with the Faroe Islands and life in Semey
https://meta-ratings.kz/blog/yaponec-v- ... n-v-semee/
– So, you started your career in Lithuania. Can you tell us about that period?

– That’s right, I took my first steps in professional football there. Before that, I competed in the Japanese regional division. I wanted to try myself in another part of the world. Therefore, I made a video clip of my games and sent it to several agents, one of whom invited me to try out for the Lithuanian Premier League team. That’s how I got my first contract at Utenis.

– Your career is truly international. You managed to play in Eastern Europe, performed in the Faroe Islands, and later spent several years in Indonesia. What attracted you while performing in these exotic countries?

– In the Lithuanian Premier League, football was based on physical data. All my opponents were bigger than me. I had to adapt and figure out how to bring more benefit to the team. In Estonia they play for ball control. Lithuania and Estonia are Baltic countries, but they preach completely different styles of football.

In the Faroe Islands, vertical football is played, mainly on artificial pitches. The weather conditions were not the best. There was a storm absolutely every day. These were the most difficult seasons of my life, which ultimately made me stronger.

In Indonesia, teams play athletic football, where players are very mobile and run long distances in a match. After a career in Europe, I was physically stronger than my opponents in Indonesia. This country loves football. More than 20,000 fans consistently come to the stadium every game. Over the course of several seasons, I fell in love with the country and learned the language.

Respublik

2023 Lap 29 16:41

Nežinau ar kas atkreipė dėmesį, kad Rigino Cicilia ne tik atstovauja bet ir žaidžia Čekijos aukščiausioje lygoje Slovacko klube ir bent šiuo metu užima 3 vietą čempionate, tiktai už Pragų Slavia'os (su Dorley) ir Sparta'os.

Respublik

2024 Sau 29 12:02

Žalgirio islandas irgi nukeliavo į Italijos Serie C, į dėl išlikimo žaidžiantį Novara klubą. Jau spėjo pasirodyti 4 kartus, kol kas be įvarčių.

Grįžti į