Makenzis

Re: Lietuvoje rungtyniavę užsieniečiai

2022 Rgs 20 23:09

Valērijs Šabala ex-sūduvietis, šį sezoną groja Fareruose Klasvikaro klube. Šešiolika lygos rungtynių ir pelnęs tik šešis įvarčius. :roll:

Respublik

2022 Rgs 28 20:06

Buvęs „Trakų“ saugas šaukiamas į karą
https://www.sportas.lt/naujiena/464045/ ... mas-i-kara

Ilgametis rusijos rinktinės, Anglijos „Premier“ lygos „Everton“ klubo ir karjeros saulėlydyje „Trakų“ saugas Diniaras Bilialetdinovas buvo pašauktas Rusijos kariuomenės, šiuo metu vargstančios Ukrainoje.

„Taip, tai rimta. Bet kokiu atveju, niekur bėgti nesiruošiu“, - sportas.lt sakė šiuo metu treneriu Maskvos „Rodina-2“ komandoje dirbantis D.Bilialetdinovas.

Tiek buvusiam futbolininkui, tiek jo tėvui pats šaukimas dėl Diniaro amžiaus buvo netikėtas.

„Jei būtų visuotinė mobilizacija, klausimų nekiltų. Prezidentas nustatė lubas iki 35 metų, o Diniarui 37-eri. Jis net karinę tarnybą yra atlikęs tik per sportinę liniją“, - savo šalies spaudai sakė D.Bilialetdinovo tėvas Rinatas.

Per savo karjerą D.Bilialetdinovas su šalies rinktine tapo Europos futbolo čempionato bronziniu prizininku, o „Everton“ klube per 59 rungtynes įmušė 8 įvarčius.

Iš komentarų:
mafija 2022 09 28 19:27
Senas geras rusiskas bajeris, didziules algas gavo rusu zaidejai zaizdami uz rusu klubus, kurie visiskai neatitiko ju lygio. Gavo ir chalturinius armijos kursus ir nemaza dalis is ju liko kaip atsagos kariai. O dabar dabar laikas jiems kaip patranki mesai kelaiut i fronta.

Respublik

2022 Spa 10 11:50

Moffi Prancūzijoje dviem įvarčiais išvedė savo komandą į pergalę prieš Brest ir šiandien lygoje su 8 įvarčiais dalijasi rezultatyviausių žaidėjų pirmąją vietą su Mbappe ir Neymar'u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuWVC57CiHg

Respublik

2022 Spa 10 16:13

Moffi: Everyone knows I am a good player
https://scorenigeria.com.ng/moffi-every ... od-player/
FC Lorient have made a super start to the season in Ligue 1, they are now among the front runners. And it is not only thanks to new coach Régis Le Bris. The coastal club can count on Terem Moffi, who has rediscovered himself after a complicated time last season.

The Nigerian striker has carried his team’s attack, as much as he has done that at KV Kortrijk in Belgium and FK Riteriai in Lithuania. This is an interview with someone who has a better chance of winning the Ballon d’Or than Master Chef…

FC Lorient are the sensation at the start to the season. Are you surprised that the team are doing so well?
I’m not surprised because we have a good team. I know we can do great things if we all work together. We are not yet thinking about finishing on the podium, we are just trying to have the best possible season, to finish as high as possible.

It’s normal that we win matches because we work a lot for that. It’s not an accident. We play very well and we work as a team. We are not over excited we deserve every victory we have got this season.

Do you think you can stay among the front runners and qualify to play in the Champions League?
Some people say it’s impossible, but we’ll do our best to finish as high as possible. So I would not say the Champions League, the Europa League or the Europa League Conference, but we will do everything to be at the top. We are having a very good start to the season, we will try to continue like this, then end like this.

Besides you, who is the best player of the team? Is it Enzo Le Fée?
(Laughs) It’s a team sport! It’s not tennis or ping pong. We work very hard as a team. We don’t tell each other that you are the best player on the team. We need everyone, so there really isn’t a “best player on the team.”

Not even who has impressed you the most?
This season, Dango (Ouattara) has been good, Enzo (Le Fée) has been very good, Laurent Abergel, Yvon Mvogo, Montassar Talbi too. We have all been very good. This is what brings us to where we are at the moment.

Which match will you pick as your best so far?
I think it’s the match against Lyon (3-1). Everyone was great, the team were amazing. We were able to produce a good game, we managed possession well and we scored some good goals.

How was your childhood in Nigeria?
I grew up in the south of the country, in Calabar. I was going to college, I was playing football, I was spending time with my family… It wasn’t really special, I was just playing football in the street for fun, nothing was important. I started kicking a ball very early. So much that I don’t even remember. We were playing with friends.

Whenever you talk about your childhood, you sound a little nostalgic…
When you grow up, it really is the best time of your life! You don’t have to worry about anything, there’s no pressure, you just live your best life. You do what you love, you don’t pay bills, you just play soccer, you hang out with your family, you hang out with your friends. You’re having fun! It was the best time of my life.

Did the fact that your father was a former player influence your love for football?
Yes, I think so, because I remember he always brought me boots, balls, shirts. It necessarily influenced me in my choice to turn to football. I think football runs in our blood, in that of our family. My grandfather also played football, it’s like a family tradition.

What was your first jersey?
Honestly, I can’t remember the name of the club, but I have a picture of myself in my phone with this jersey. I don’t know which club it was. It must have been a random jersey he brought me. On the other hand, my first boots were Adidas Copa. The first shirt I really remember must have been that of the Nigerian team. But I no longer remember if it was the name of Okocha or Nwankwo Kanu that was displayed on the back.

In the profile that So Foot did on you, your father said that one of your older brothers would have been a much better striker than you if he hadn’t chosen to study. Is it true or is it just talk?
No, that’s totally true. My second brother was… He really was the best. He was a goal scorer, I was still a midfielder, and he had everything. All! He was strong, powerful, fast. I think he would have been a better striker than I am now. But he chose to go to school! (Laughs)

Why didn’t you do like your big brother and choose school over football?
I think that when I had the opportunity to choose between football and school, I chose football because I knew that I would go far thanks to my qualities and my mentality.

How does your father, as a former footballer, view your success? Does he still push you, or does he think the path is already done?
No no, he is never satisfied. He pushes me all the time to be better. He watches all my matches, so he is always analysing them to tell me that I could do this or that. And I try to apply it in the next match. He is never satisfied, he always wants more from me.

When you left Nigeria for England, you still got a diploma in business management. So you hadn’t completely drop out of school either.
Yes, I have this diploma! It will be very useful to me because I plan to go back to school in the next two or three years, to study. There is life after football, so I have to be ready for that.

You’re only 23 and you’re already thinking about your post-career?
Sure! As soon as I’m ready, I’ll go back to school. I want to pursue the path of business management .

In England, you also impressed a fitness trainer who thought you could have made a good sprinter. Are you the fastest at Lorient?
It’s true! I don’t know what time I do in 100 metres, I’ve never tried. In the team, I think I’m the fastest over 50 metres. Over 10 or 20 metres, I think that Steph’ (Stéphane Diarra) or Théo Le Bris are the fastest. They have great acceleration.

If you hadn’t been a footballer, could you have become a sprinter?
No, I wouldn’t have done any sport other than football, I don’t think. I would surely have gone to school to study more!

Then you went to Lithuania. Is it true that you had to google to find out where it was?
(Laughs) Yes, I had never heard of this country before! When my agent told me I had an opportunity in a country called Lithuania, I had to google to find out where it was and what kind of nation it was. But I didn’t even hesitate for a second to go there, it was a huge chance to turn professional.

After six months there, you couldn’t get back there for almost a year and a half. How did you get over this situation?
It was a really tough time. I couldn’t get a visa to Lithuania, so I had to go through the embassy in Egypt and then go to South Africa. It was terrible. So I was just at home in Nigeria, training hard. It’s not something I would like to experience again.

Being back home after having touched your dream of becoming a pro in Europe, did you experience it as a failure?
Not at all. I was with my family, of course, and I never saw that as a failure.

Whenever you talk about this experience in Lithuania, you mention the food there. Was it that terrible?
Oh man… I wouldn’t say it was terrible, but… To be honest, it wasn’t really the best, what. Afterwards, it wasn’t the kind of food I was familiar with. So I didn’t really take advantage of it. Not at all, even.

Now I have a chef who does that for me. So I eat well, balanced diet – pasta, chicken, vegetables… Better than in Lithuania, that’s for sure!

What was the more terrible? The cold and the weather or the food?
Obviously, the weather. I’m Nigerian, and at home it’s always hot, it’s always summer. When you go to a country where sometimes it’s -20 degrees, it’s crazy. It is too hard.

At the same time, since you’ve been in Europe, you’ve been to England, Lithuania, Belgium and now Brittany. These are not very hot regions…
That’s for sure, but in all of this, I prefer Brittany because sometimes it’s hot during the summer. It’s raining a little too, and I like it. It never really gets very cold, so I like the weather here pretty well.

You’ve already said that you didn’t know what pressure was, that you didn’t care about how much is your transfer fee, that it was your job. It sounds a lot like Mario Balotelli.
What I mean is that it’s football and that’s what I chose to do. Obviously, people talk a lot, there are lots of criticisms, but by choosing to be a football player, I accepted to receive these comments. I have to put them behind me. There’s no pressure, whether it’s the price I cost or anything else. I focus on me.

Last year was clearly not your best season, and it was the first time you were criticized. How was that experience?
There was a lot of talk and criticisms, but I know, and everyone knows, that I’m a good player, so it was easy for me to deal with it.

It’s interesting because after your first season, where you scored 14 goals, some are still wondering who this Terem Moffi that is battling Mbappé and Neymar (in the goals chart). Now you say everyone knows you. When did the change happen?
There are times when you sit back and look at what you’ve accomplished as a human being. And that’s how I realized: “Yes, I’m a very good player. I think I came to that conclusion last year. I sat down, I watched my videos, I saw the comments from journalists, sports analysts too, and I said to myself: “Okay, I’m a pretty good footballer» And a lot of people also told me that I am very good. It’s something I took in.

In addition to journalists, perhaps the fact you receive offers from big clubs has reinforced your belief?
I’m not going to say that I’ve had offers from big clubs, but when you hear rumours that this team is interested in you, you start to say to yourself: “Oh, I’m so good that this club want me, to buy and spend a lot of money on me“.

Knowing that your family are Chelsea fans, could the Premier League be a destination?
In fact, in my house, we have Chelsea fans, Manchester United fans and Arsenal fans. We are divided.

And you, in which camp are you then?
I am a fan of Lorient!

Yes of course, since you were a child, you have been a fan of Lorient…
(Laughs.) No, in reality I supported Chelsea.

What is the competition that you dream about?
Obviously, every footballer wants to play in the Champions League and the World Cup. Unfortunately, this year I will not be able to participate in the World Cup, so I will have to wait until 2026 and hope to be there. Otherwise, the Champions League, I really want to play it. Why not with Lorient next year, you never know!

As a fan of Lorient since your childhood, it would be a sweet dream…
(Laughs.) Yes, it would be perfect, and everyone would be happy.

Who is the best defender you have played against in Ligue 1?
I don’t like facing Kimpembe at all. He’s strong, fast… It’s always hard to play against him!

Do you feel that the defenders are more focused on you than in your first season?
Sure. Since last year, I know that they pay more attention to me. It’s the same this season. When you score a lot of goals, you get attention, and everyone has to be ready for you.

You are 23 years old and already quite busy. How would you describe your journey, from Nigeria to France?
I would say breathtaking and frantic. From Nigeria, to England, via Lithuania… All of this was done in a very short time, in four or five years. And there is also the fact that I have also done well in football. It’s inspiring and breathtaking, It’s also surprising. Because some people take a long time to get to Ligue 1, and it only took me three years.
Interview by Léo Tourbe

Respublik

2022 Spa 25 06:58

Less creativity and goals: how the absence of Hugo Videmont affected the game of Aktobe
https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/ult ... 85972.html

The 2022 season is ambiguous for Aktobe. The West Kazakhstan team started the season unstably, but in the summer they joined the championship race. Three rounds before the end of the KPL, Andrei Karpovich's team leads the table, while having many problems both with the squad and the game in attack.

French midfielder Hugo Videmont, having supplemented the Aktobe squad in the winter off-season, without exaggeration became one of the best newcomers in the league. The 29-year-old legionnaire has a number of qualities on which the game of the "red and white" was built. His injury and the lack of a creative midfielder affect the productivity of the Aktobe team in the final third, as confirmed by statistics.

Having unstable results in March and April, in May Aktobe reached good shape, beating its direct competitors. At the same time, Aktobe scored a lot and also conceded quite a lot. After the group stage of the Kazakhstan Cup, Aktobe began to play more reliably in defense, but lost sharpness in attack. One reason is the absence of Hugo Videmont.

Videmont played his last match for the Red and Whites on August 21 against Ordabasy. The Frenchman's goal helped his team to take three points but at the end of that match it finally became clear that Hugo needed an operation. By the way, he scored a goal against the Shymkent team already being injured.

What has changed in Aktobe's game in Videmont's absence?

First of all, the Aktobe team began to score less. Before Videmont's injury Aktobe had scored 23 goals, with only 13 in his absence. Just imagine: without the French legionnaire, Aktobe scored 10 fewer goals!

At the same time, out of 23 goals scored Hugo has 8, as well as two assists. The reasons are understandable: Videmont created a lot for his teammates and converted scoring chances himself. Aktobe depended on him in the attack, if not for everything, then for a lot.

Another indicator is Aktobe's scoring chances (average per match): with Videmont it was 1.64, without him - 1.18. The percentages of realized moments are also eloquent: 31% - with Videmont versus 24% without him.

The number of dribbles (average per game) dropped from 24 to 20; the number of successful dribbles from 14 to 11. This is also quite understandable, since Videmont is also the best dribbler of the Aktobe team. Largely due to his individual qualities, Hugo created tension near the opponents' goal.

Videmont's injury also affected the accuracy of team shots. With Hugo the team averaged 5 shots on target, without him this figure expectedly dropped to 4.6 shots.

However, the absence of one of the leaders forced the coaching staff of Aktobe to rebuild the team's game in attack. The attacking group of the Aktobe team began to treat the created scoring chances more carefully, as a result, the xG indicator (expected goals) after August increased from 1.85 to 1.98.

The fact is that after Aktobe entered the group of leaders in the standings, most of the championship teams began to tighten in their own penalty area, therefore, the "red and white" needed to make more efforts to open up the opponents' defense. In such cases Videmont's creativity, dribbling and a quality mid-range shot would had came in handy. In the absence of Hugo, Shina, Baitana, Balashov and others tried to take on the role of leader, but all the listed players lack the stability that the Frenchman had.

Hugo Videmont's injury is not the main problem of Aktobe's difficult games and results in the last two months, but one of the key ones for sure. Aktobe without Videmont is like Astana without Tomasov or Tobol without Tosic. A team that sets big goals for the season should have at least two players of Videmont's level in its squad, but the Aktobe team does not have them. There is no one to replace the Frenchman. It remains to finish the season with those who are, snatching every victory on character.

https://s5o.ru/storage/simple/ru/edt/42 ... 5c6186.jpg

Respublik

2022 Spa 25 06:58

Aktobe's forward Videmont will miss the rest of the season due to a meniscus injury
https://www.sports.ru/kazakhstan/111224 ... y-men.html

Aktobe's midfielder Videmont successfully underwent knee surgery
https://www.sports.ru/kazakhstan/111250 ... olene.html
2022 October 15

"The midfielder, who was forced to return to his homeland due to a knee injury, has successfully began treatment. After several months of rehabilitation, Hugo is expected to be in order until the next pre-season training camp," the press service of Aktobe writes.

Respublik

2022 Spa 25 07:01

Moffi Prancūzijoje irgi susitraumavo. Lorient nukrito į trečią vietą Prancūzijoje.

Tuo tarpu exŽalgirietis Komnen Andrić prieš savaitę pelnęs dar vieną įvartį pasiekė klubui lygiasias 1–1 prieš Monaco, o šį savaitgalį nors ir pralaimėjo, bet Clermont Foot vis dar išlieka Ligue 1 lentelės viršutinėje pusėje.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbI0-HyjwsY

Respublik

2022 Spa 28 19:30

Nepamenu, kad jau būtų buvę minėta forume, kad Karamarko sugrįžo žaisti į Kroatiją, antrame divizione už Croatia Zmijavci.

Respublik

2022 Spa 31 00:56

Buvau šitai užtikęs vasarą, bet tik dabar matau pakankamai patvirinimo, Jordan N'Kololo vasarą persikėlė į tą patį lygmenį Saudo Arabijoje į kurį dabar išvyko Jankauskas, tiktai žaidžia priešingoje grupėje už Al-Shaeib kažkur 90+ km už Rijado.

Respublik

2022 Lap 04 22:22

'Don’t try to impress, just try to do your best': Adebayo Akinfenwa is hoping his Amazon Prime documentary Beast Mode On will inspire people
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... eople.html

Respublik

2022 Lap 04 22:24

Keisuke Honda is ‘open’ to playing in Cambodian Premier League
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501177745/ ... er-league/

Respublik

2022 Lap 05 21:59

Jeigu kam įdomus exKlaipėdos treneris Luiz Antônio Ferreira
https://www.ogol.com.br/coach.php?id=4512

Nuo 2020 Gruodžio treniravo Clube Atlético Barra da Tijuca.

Čia iš 2015
https://www.gazetaonline.com.br/esporte ... 07134.html

Times que treinou no Brasil: Rio Claro-SP, Goytacaz-RJ; Olaria-RJ; Sampaio Correa, Boavista-RJ e Portuguesa-RJ

Times que treinou no exterior: Al Jazira-UAE (Treinador do Sub 20 e 17); Klaipeda – Lituânia, Chunnam Dragons–Coreia do Sul (auxiliar técnico), Skjold Birkerod Fodbold–Dinamarca e Pohang Steelers Club-Coreia do Sul.

Makenzis

2022 Lap 05 23:15

Honda žada pasivaikščioti Kambudadešoje? :roll: Lėtu žingsniuku ir su apsauga... :roll:

Makenzis

2022 Lap 14 22:29

Tomaš Šimkovič su RFS savaitgalį sužaidė paskutines rungtynes ir paskelbė apie PRO karjeros pabaigą.

Makenzis

2022 Lap 23 06:25

Aivars Emsis ITA Serie D rungtyniaujančiame USD Lavello.

Grįžti į