Respublik

Re: Lietuvoje rungtyniavę užsieniečiai

2020 Geg 06 22:37

Terem Moffi 2019/20 – scout report
https://totalfootballanalysis.com/playe ... is-tactics

Respublik

2020 Geg 06 22:43

Calum Elliot on Tynecastle's title situation, coronavirus crisis and differences in coaching from Hearts and abroad
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/ ... ad-2542400

It may not be the way Elliot wishes to tie up the title but doing so would be a reward for hard work. The manager, 33, who was forced into premature retirement five years ago by knee injuries, talks a good game and has clearly found a role he revels in.

“Honestly I probably enjoy it more,” he says when asked to compare management to playing. “I feel more in control and enjoy interacting with the players and sharing my experiences. Although this is not the same kind of level, no disrespect, it is about being able to relate to players and trying to make sure they feel happy and comfortable and that they can carry out what you are asking them to do. At this moment in time i am missing it.”

His time out of the game, injured and rehabbing, which accounted for a decent chunk of his career, has helped prepare him for this stage of his football development.

“I had to stop playing when I was 28 because of injuries and by that stage I had already missed about four years of playing. In that time you have to watch a lot of training sessions and spend a lot of time by yourself recovering or doing rehab. That is not easy but it gives you time to figure out what you want to do after. I have a passion for football and understand what different types of players need to become better footballers and what a team needs to be successful.

Difference in coaching

“When I went to Lithuania,” where he spent a year with Žalgiris Vilnius, winning the Lithuanian Cup, “there was a Polish coach who was the best manager I have had in terms of preparing a team and planning training sessions that were game related. Before that, for maybe three or four years, I don’t think I was actually coached, in terms of someone working with me to try to improve me as a player.

“But, football has changed. I think the approach is different now but that coach was excellent in the way he prepared the team and the individual sessions he would do. He was ahead of the game compared to previous coaches.”

Respublik

2020 Geg 06 22:58

#iorestoacasa – The goodnight stories: Akinfenwa, la bête star de la FIFA qui a dit non à Chelsea
https://www.breakingnews.fr/sport/footb ... 73223.html

Respublik

2020 Geg 06 23:14

Službeno: Bivši HNL-ovac koji je okusio ligu petice karijeru nastavlja u Nizozemskoj
https://www.germanijak.hr/vijesti/sluzb ... skoj/74213

Marijan Ćorić is the new goalkeeper of the Dutch SV TEC Body, the club announced on its official website.

TEC Tiel is a club that competes in the third tier of Dutch football, and before the break of the championship they were in 16th place with an equal number of points in 24 rounds played.

Ćorić started his career in Istria, and spent a good part of his career in Italy, where he played for Parma and Spezia. Apart from Istria, he also defended for Kustošija, and in March 2019 he went to FK Palanga from Lithuania. He stayed there for only six months, after which he returned to Uljanik, a club that is written in the history books of Croatian football, since it is the only club that reached the finals of the Croatian Cup as a second division team (season 02/03).

Ćorić played a total of 15 games for Istria (12 HNL, three Cup), and TEC Tiel will be the seventh club in his career.

Respublik

2020 Geg 06 23:56

Historias de Tayikistán: de portada en Perú al golazo de Sulaymonov, del Lokomotiv, a lo Cristiano
https://as.com/futbol/2020/04/06/intern ... 74016.html

Sulaymonov, the Sunday hero

Well, and to the trouble. To the soccer world. Sulaymonov's dropped jaws at Lokomotiv de Pamir and Faizkand (2-2). He made it 1-1 after driving the ball from the vertex of the area, away from the area, to get a kick that even Cristiano himself would have signed . "Yes, it is a similar goal. This scoring machine is my idol, ” he replies by email.

He tells us that he is on loan from Istiqlol (“the most powerful team in the country,” he says) and that he did his best football in recent years at Rubin Kazan and Utenis in Lithuania. "I have Russian nationality because I spent seven years playing at Rubin Kazan", explains.

That earned him a chance to prove his fortune in Lithuania, in the aforementioned Utenis, and at HJF Helsinki, in Finland. His coach is Mubin Ergashev, who already coached him last season in the almighty Istiqlol.

He illuminates us about the competition system of this League with 10 teams:“The winner goes directly to the AFC group stage and the second plays the playoff. We also have Second Division in our country ”. On more specific questions, salary, team goals or outstanding players from other teams, we do not receive an answer by email.

Respublik

2020 Geg 07 00:01

Valour newcomer Cebara thankful for 2nd chances in life: ‘I remember how we fled’
https://canpl.ca/article/valour-newcome ... ow-we-fled

It’s a second chance Stefan Cebara is seeking most with Valour FC. A second chance to re-establish himself with the Canadian Premier League squad after a lost season in 2019, a year in which a contract deal fell through and he didn’t play in a single match. And a second chance to get back in the discussion as a candidate for the Canadian men’s team, for which he last played against Slovenia almost seven years ago.

And it’s here where we should offer some background about Cebara and second chances: he has a first-hand knowledge of them, of what they mean and what they represent. After all, he’s been living it since he was six years old and the days he and his family fled war-torn Croatia for Serbia, before landing in Calgary two years later.

So, yeah, he has a very keen perspective on opportunity.

“I remember how we fled,” began Cebara in a conversation with CanPL.ca. “It was ‘Oluja’ (Operation Storm in the Croatian war for independence). We got in my dad’s truck, picked up as many neighbours as we could and drove 10 days to get to Serbia. We slept in the mountains, we slept in the forests when tanks were rolling by. And when we got to the border there were thousands upon thousands of cars trying to flee to Serbia to be safe.

“I remember riding in the truck with my parents, with my sister and my grandparents and everybody that could fit. It was a stressful time. And then when you get to Serbia you have nothing, you start from scratch.”

Cebara’s mother is a Croat, his father Serbian and because Canada was accepting refugees of mixed marriages, the family was relocated to Calgary. Happy to be safe with their second chance in a new country, the transition nonetheless wasn’t easy.

“It was very tough at that time in 1997 to be in that environment in Serbia or Croatia… when you are a mixed marriage couple there is a lot of racism and a lot of bad things going on in those parts,” Cebara explained. “The safest place for us to go was Canada. We didn’t have anyone here, no family or anyone. We moved here with $150 in my parents’ pocket. That’s it. We didn’t know any English. And so we had to start from scratch again. It was a lot harder on my parents to get through all that. They made my life and my sister’s life a lot easier.”

“My parents are my role models in life,” he added. “They came here and worked two jobs trying to put food on the table when we first moved to Canada. They never gave up. When everyone was going to sleep they were going to work at night. As a kid I saw that and it definitely motivated me to go after my dreams and never give up on my dreams.”

That dream now sees him as a member of Valour FC after stints with Zalaegerszeg in Hungary, Celje in Slovenia, FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce in Slovakia, FK Utenis Utena in Lithuania and Vojvodina Novi Sad in Serbia.

“A lot of things just seemed to fall through,” Cebara said of missing all of last season. “I had a lot of teams interested in me and then the deals just fell through so I had to sit out and wait.

"It’s 2020 now… you’re an e-mail away from getting a contract if the coach likes your footage. But there are so many players out right now the opportunities are getting less and less available for a lot of players, not just me.

“It’s especially that when you are out of the game for a year – getting back is very, very difficult. Teams are signing players who just came off a season, who just scored and played all the games. Those are the players who are getting opportunities. I’m very grateful to Damian (Rocke, Valour Assistant GM and coach) and Rob (Gale, Valour GM and coach) for giving me that opportunity.”

Cebara has his fingers crossed some solid work with Valour will help earn him another look with the national team. Internationally, the 28-year-old winger made 15 appearances for Canada’s U20 team, scoring eight goals, and five for the Canadian senior side.

“That’s definitely a goal of mine… a big, big goal of mine,” he said. “I’ve gone through a lot in my career, ups and downs, and it’s a mission of mine to get back on the national team.

“I think I’m just hitting my prime physically, my prime mentally. Some people reach success at 19-20, some take the long road and reach success at an older age. I’m definitely chasing that goal with the national team.”

Again, it’s all about second chances.

“When I came to Canada I didn’t speak a word of English,” he said. “I remember sitting in a classroom and everybody was talking and I didn’t know anything. They were going around the circle asking each kid what they did on the weekend. I just took words out of the mouths of everyone who went before me and put them together.

“It was a culture shock for my parents more than me because as a kid you don’t really understand what’s going on, you just go with the flow. It took a few years to get used to the system, but thank God we did. I so appreciate it. Coming from a war-torn country to Canada was a blessing. I’m really grateful for that. I’m grateful for everything.”

Respublik

2020 Geg 07 00:20

"Predsjednik se votkom bori protiv korone. Samo mi još igramo nogomet"
https://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/preds ... 70977.aspx

When did you come to Belarus and what is your status in the club?
Bručić: At the end of January, I arrived from Suduva to Dinamo Minsk and signed a one-year contract.

Is it weird for you to play while football in all other countries is dormant because of the crown? Are you scared?
Bručić: Feelings are mixed because we are the only ones playing. Honestly, it’s a little weird, but there’s no word on the break yet, so we play and train normally. I’m not scared, but I would feel safer if the championship would be postponed until this is all over.

How do the Belarusian media react to the threat of coronavirus?
Bručić: The media do not write or talk much about the virus, they do not want to create panic.

Belarusians have a rather colorful President Lukashenko. Is he announcing the coronavirus?
Brucic: President Lukashenko told people to drink a glass of vodka regularly and go to the sauna and that it would help them against the virus.

It seems that the Belarusians see in this what is now in focus as the only ones playing football an opportunity for promotion?
Bručić: It is a really good promotion because we are currently the only ones in Europe playing and that is why everyone is following us.

Is the family in Croatia worried about you and you about them?
Bručić: The family is not worried because I think that currently the situation is more stable in Belarus than in Croatia.

Are you a little more cautious in Belarus regarding the coronavirus pandemic? Do you avoid shopping malls, cinemas, generally gathering places of a larger number of people?
Brucic: I live in Minsk, the capital and largest Belarusian city with about two million inhabitants. I avoid all places where more people gather, including supermarkets. I go shopping for food and that’s it.

Do you think the virus will spread through Belarus?
Brucic: About 150 people are infected with the virus here, which is not so terrible because almost ten million people live in Belarus.

Have you thought about returning to Croatia in case the coronavirus spreads in Belarus?
Brucic: I think I would stay here if the situation worsens. I would not want to endanger my own or someone else's health by traveling.

Respublik

2020 Geg 07 00:30

Najbolji hrvatski nogometaš u vrijeme korone: Opet lijepo zabio
https://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/najbo ... 79940.aspx

KARLO BRUČIĆ proves the accuracy of the recently popular mantra that "a great crisis is also a great opportunity". The left back (27) has scored ten goals in eight years of his professional career, and then in the last month, in the only European league defying the coronavirus, two.

As we wrote, thanks to the fact that the championship of Belarus is the only one played normally - while in all other European countries the coronavirus pandemic blocked not only football but also life and put people in house arrest from which they come out protected by masks only to buy the most important food - in the last two months, there is no relevant European or world media that has not given significant space to the fact that football is played in Belarus as if we do not live in the era of the infamous corona.

Thus, the Belarusian league suddenly turned from anonymity and averaged 25th place (out of a total of 55) into Uefa's national league tables into a world star and top topic, and more have been written about championship than the Champions League lately.

In the country of dictator Lukashenko and football at the time of the corona, Brucic used a great opportunity.

In the home defeat (1: 2) against the leading Slutsk in the seventh round, he scored the only goal of his team. He followed his teammate's action on the right side and his diagonal, ran over the guard, threw himself into the space, calmed the ball with his left and hit a small net in the opposite corner with the same foot. Bručić reduced the advantage of the leading team on the table in the 86th minute.

This was his second goal in the last month, and in the round before this he also made an assist.

Respublik

2020 Geg 07 00:31

ISL 2020-21: How Kerala Blasters could shape up under Kibu Vicuna
https://thebridge.in/football/isl-2020- ... bu-vicuna/

Respublik

2020 Geg 15 06:41

I've been uphill in Riga for a year, but I don't regret the move
http://weszlo.com/2020/02/29/roku-miale ... ego-ruchu/

Bilinskio interviu

Respublik

2020 Geg 15 21:42

Dar iki karantinų Sam Shaban sugrįžo į Kiprą ir žaidžia 3 lygmenyje, Lakatamia klube.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=490944111571938

mafia7
Palaikoma komanda: A-lyga

2020 Geg 16 00:13

Žodžiu kiek įsivaizduoju tas Sam Shaban tokio pakankamai žemo lygio žaidėjas. Čia pagrinde jaučiu vien dėl pilietybės jį ima, ale anglas didelis yra :D toje ačioje agentūroje ir Kler Heh ar kaip ten jis. Tai kiek suprantu iš anglų akademijų netobulėję futbolininkai, kurie vis dar galvoja, kad gal kažko pasieks, bet didelės abejonės

Respublik

2020 Geg 24 12:03

Jeigu nieko nemaišau buvęs Nevėžio legionierius Jhoan David Rojas Mena persikėlė žaisti į kažkokią regioninę Australijos Upfield SC komandą.
https://www.footballvictoria.com.au/sit ... 022020.pdf

Respublik

2020 Bir 07 11:28

Apie Moffi vien šio mėnesio naujienomis iš įvairių Belgijos, Turkijos, Nigerijos iki kitokių portalų galima turbūt būtų kokius 4 puslapius užpildyti. Kai kas tiesa už paywall's slepiama. Pakankamai oficialiai atrodo versija, kad Galatasaray jau pateikė 2 milijonų eurų pasiūlymą už jį, Kortrijk atsisako parduoti, o Lommel vadovai liūdi, nes visiškai būtų sutikę už tiek parduoti.

Čia vienas iš išsamesnių interviu vertimas apie jo karjeros pradžią, tame tarpe kad dėl problemų su viza nieko nežaidė tarp KŽ ir Trakų.

Terem Moffi: Chelsea fan, ‘lazy midfielder’ who took Belgium by storm
https://scorenigeria.com.ng/terem-moffi ... -by-storm/

Tobex
Palaikoma komanda: Šiauliai

2020 Bir 18 13:54

Praleidau pro akis, kad Tomaš Malec neišbuvo praeitą visą sezoną Rygoje pas Dambrauską, dar rugpjūčio mėnesį perėjo į Serie C Pesaro komandą.
Žaidė nemažai, daugiausia po keitimo ir įmušė 1 įvartį.

Grįžti į