Paieška rado 4 atitikmenis(ų)

Eiti į paiešką

Damjan
2015 Rgp 26 16:53
Forumas: Lietuvos Futbolo klubai
Tema: FK Ekranas
Atsakymai: 2009
Peržiūrėta: 899197

Re: FK Ekranas

Writing "FK Ekranas Labinas" or "Ekranas FNTT", something like this on google I think !

Rififi is like problems ^^
Damjan
2015 Rgp 26 15:13
Forumas: Lietuvos Futbolo klubai
Tema: FK Ekranas
Atsakymai: 2009
Peržiūrėta: 899197

Re: FK Ekranas

Thanks to your informations, I just wrote an article about Kruoja !
http://www.footballski.fr/du-rififi-en-lituanie/

Many thanks!
Damjan
2015 Rgp 26 00:55
Forumas: Lietuvos Futbolo klubai
Tema: FK Ekranas
Atsakymai: 2009
Peržiūrėta: 899197

Re: FK Ekranas

Thanks for your answers ! Details like some informations about financials problems (how a healthy club can become a club with huge debts), actions of A Labinas (FNTT's survey), the new club FK Panevezys with come back of V Liubšys. Maybe some history too ! Kruoja, it's a problem of match fixing, but...
Damjan
2015 Rgp 25 13:26
Forumas: Lietuvos Futbolo klubai
Tema: FK Ekranas
Atsakymai: 2009
Peržiūrėta: 899197

Re: FK Ekranas

Hi guys, I'm trying to write an article about the fall of FK Ekranas for my website (footballski.fr) - we talk about football in eastern europe -. I would like to know if someone can help me. I understood the overall situation with the financial problems but I want some details that I can't understa...

Eiti į paiešką