Respublik

Re: Straipsniai užsienio kalbomis

2016 Gru 19 02:37

http://jalgpall.ee/premium/news.php?id=11479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stogo buvimas/trūkumas visoje Baltijoje yra vertinamas vienodai...

http://www.lff.lv/lv/zinas/lff/lff-vald ... a-ietvaros" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kitais metais latviai irgi pereina prie dabartinio mūsų taurės formato.

mafia7
Palaikoma komanda: A-lyga

2018 Lie 25 10:26

Tai ne straipsnis, tai ilgas laiškas kurį parašė Mandinho, bėja šio laiško aš neprašiau leidimo, kad galėčiau platinti, o paėmiau ir išplatinau, savo noru. Žinau, kad jis to norėtų. Laiškas labai įdomus.

A BIT SERIOUS TALK. VERY LONG. DONT NEED TO READ IN CASE NOT FEELING TO.

Its been a long time i'd like to talk about it, but as my mother was still alive and it would affect her a lot, i never turned it public.
It will benefit me, because i find it a help to share, and hopefully others that feel in same spot as i do.
I want to talk about panic syndrome, depression and anxiety.
Its not the topic you expect hearing from a football player, but its really present in my life and probably in many other athletes too (as in a huge part of our society).
Took me long time to understand what was going on with me. Maybe with this text other people will realize it much earlier than i did.
I could say that since my young ages i had some moments where i would feel anxious. I have a bit unusual story of losses and my whole family was affected with it. Specially my mom.
I remember crying one day, hiding from my parents because my sister, who was a baby still, got ill and had to make a lot of important exams and i thought she would die. I promised myself to never have a child... i didn't want ever to feel that way again.
All this condition was hidden in my youth time, mostly because of football and friends. I had wonderful teenage years. Full of adventures and dreams. Of course some problems, specially at home, but i feel that i was the happiest boy ever.
Then, i graduated from school, and took a step out of my home. That was when everything started.
My body was always over sized to a football player standard. Added to my personality to never allow myself give up, i did everything to loose weight and to add the last piece to my game to become a professional football player. I went below my weight. I couldn't eat normally anymore. I started to suffer from eating disorders. from 81 kg (which was tested to be my best weight) i went to 67 kg.
To be fair, it got to a point that became easier to loose weight, Some of the teams i played were really good, Some not. in some i faced hunger, violence and even an eminent possibility of rape.
That's when i left Brasil, Went to Denmark and was by far my best years in Europe. I had a real life again. Had wonderful peiple around me.
Sill, i had few moments where i started not wanting to go out of home and started feeling weird signs.
I wasn't the same anymore. The nickname that followed me for many years, "The Pitbull", didnt' fit on me anymore. Things started to turn dark.
Moved to Lithuania, fell in love, married. Finally felt happiness again. But always with some really dark moments...
Just after our marriage we went to Brasil and i broke my arm. Not only that. I broke our dreams.
The 10 hours waiting for medical treatment, plus the 6 months waiting for a contract damaged a lot my mind and my spirit. I kept pushing and ignoring everything and everyone.. I never stopped training. Started running with stitches still on, 2 days after surgery. I just went through everything and every feeling i had as a truck driver with no breaks.
I never asked for help. I never told anyone how i really felt. Eventually i started hurting people i loved and who loved me. They never understood me. How could they? I never told.
I didn't tell i was afraid. I never told i doubted i could make it. All i did was to guaranty to anyone of them i would and i did.
But again, it payed a really expensive price. I started being alone. I started isolating myself to everyone i really cared. I was protecting them... from me.
I got my career back. We decided to have a child and thought the best place to raise her would be in Europe. We were right about that.
But was exactly on that moment that my life changed forever. I became a father. I became the happiest man in the world and i got Ill.
The pregnancy was really difficult and we decided to keep her close to her family, while i was abroad playing.
Here is when i know i was really not fine.
I couldn't eat. Couldn't sleep. I waited for news all the time. I was a guy who never had the phone with me. Lived 2 years in Denmark without even having a mobile. Now i had one glued to my hand and could not switch it off. Never.
I felt i was annoying my family and friends with my fears and i just closed myself in my own world, waiting for news.
Football wasn't funny anymore. football is a job where every minute everything can change, for good and bad. You are a hero till the next game only. Till the next mistake. Till the next injury.
There were games that i was going to play and just before arriving at the stadium i got the news that probably she was loosing the baby... Remember getting substituted and going directly to dressing room to read the sms that they were fine. Didn't tell anyone.
Pressure gets really high when u have a family to take care of. U don't become happy anymore. Best you can feel is a relieve, not for long... for few hours. till the next training, till the next defeat, till the next coach...
I didnt see her birth. I had a very important game on the same day. Her mom called me while she was giving birth... and i got the news from her family.
Through the next years i had many ups and downs. Some moments where i could experience some kind of happiness and some really dark moments. I decided to not live away from my family anymore. That was probably the best time of my adult life.
And then... in a spare of 2 years, my godfather got ill, grandmother got ill. my grandmother died... my mom got ill.
My mother was the person who helped me most in life. The only one who supported me regardless. She was the one i could rely being myself. Suddenly couldn't anymore. I was going to loose her.
Then everything went out of control. I couldn't sleep without my daughter. Everything was a huge sacrifice to me. Basically everything. Going to the market was a stress. Going to the beach was a stress. I felt safe only at home, with my family. Every newspaper i would read would make me anxious, id picture my beloved ones on that situation. Could only watch comedies. I was afraid. Scared. Not for me. I needed to know they were fine, safe and healthy.. only then i could have any moment of rest.
I would turn off my phone only during my games. Would write them just before switching off and immediately after the game.
I would sleep with my phone next to my ear waiting for my moms messages. I lived intensively her cancer. Started being afraid of every health exam i had to do.
I lost everything and everyone.
And then.. came the call i waited for 2 years.
basically said this...
-go to Brasil now. your mom will die in few days.
Exactly a week later she died.
Then i found myself, looking at her and thinking.. "I didn't solve this one. I couldn't make it. All the stress. All the toughness, all the fights.. didn't work." Till the last moment i truly believed things could be changed. She was gone.
I lost the person who loved me most. It hurt a lot. Hurt a lot to see her that way. Hurt so much that i asked help. I got help. I got my people back. I found myself again.
Its not easy. Sometimes i still feel how i felt before. But ironically am not alone this time.
My strength always relied on people i had around. Always said i have the best people with me. Wasn't the smartest decision to try doing things alone and expecting it to work.
So here is the message i wanted to send.
Talk.... ask for help. Its not normal to feel afraid all the time. People will not leave you because you are not the most pleasant person on earth. There is no shame in feeling week. Its part of life. We are just people... there are no heroes here.

kisses to all of you,

Pitbull is coming back

Makenzis

2018 Rgs 19 17:59

Evan Alexandrow-Ridley sets up Europa League showdown with Tom Rogic
Chris Dutton https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/eva ... 4zyz9.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Chris Dutton 22 August 2018 — 9:01pm

Evan Alexandrow-Ridley would rather play alongside Tom Rogic than against him, but the rising goalkeeper will put Canberra allegiances on hold for one of Europe's biggest tournaments.

Former Woden goalkeeper Alexandrow-Ridley will go head to head with Rogic in the Europa League in Marijampolė, Lithuania on Friday morning.

It will be a world away from the fields the pair used to play on as Canberra rivals after both progressed through the ACT Academy of Sport program.

But Alexandrow-Ridley says the first leg of the knockout competition is another step in his soccer dream, which he hopes will bring him back to Canberra in the coming years.

Alexandrow-Ridley's FK Suduva will play against Rogic's Celtic after both teams were knocked out of the top-tier Champions League.

The 24-year-old has played for the Lithuanian under-21s side, but the looming clash against Rogic has reignited his desire to return home to pursue his soccer ambitions.

"I played against Tommy plenty of times when he was still in Canberra, and he was a genius back then as well," Alexandrow-Ridley said of Socceroo Rogic.

"The timing is quite funny for the A-League bid with this game going on. It just highlights the fact that we really do need an A-League team in Canberra.

"The thought of coming back [to Australia] and playing in front of friends and family is pretty nice. And if there was the chance to do that in Canberra for an A-League team, that would be amazing."

Alexandrow-Ridley is relatively unknown outside of Canberra soccer circles, but he's forging a successful path in Europe after deciding to move abroad to chase opportunities.

The Bega Devils junior has moved between different teams in Lithuania and is biding his time as the back-up shot-stopper at Suduva.

"I wanted to play in the A-League, but I guess people didn't really know me back home and I was probably better known over this side of the world," Alexandrow-Ridley said.

"That's probably still the case now. I had six months in the Czech Republic earlier this year, but things didn't work out and I had the chance to come back to Suduva.

"Suduva were the champions last year and it was an attractive place to come. Sometimes it gets down to -20 degrees, so it's definitely different to being at home.

"It all depends on whatever just comes up from now on. At the moment I've been progressing here, and I don't just want to throw that away because it's taken a while to establish myself.

"But to think that one day I could go back and play at home, it's something really good to think about."

Celtic was knocked out of the Champions League by AEK Athens last week, setting up a showdown with Alexandrow-Ridley and Suduva.

Suduva are the Lithuanian champions but were beaten by Red Star Belgrade in the second round of the Champions League.

"It's super exciting to play in these games. I used to watch teams like Red Star and Celtic at 4am before going to school when I was younger," Alexandrow-Ridley said.

"These are the games you want to be involved in. These are the big ones and this is what you want.

"I'm only young. I know my time will come, I just have to be prepared for the opportunities when they come."

Respublik

2018 Lap 01 16:41

How to scout a football team
https://www.ft.com/content/4bb66cd4-dc9 ... ae5495d92b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Konkrečiai apie Watfordą gal nelabai įdomu, bet asmeniškai pritrenkė statistika/info apie jaunimo ugdymo iš aukščiausio finansinio lygio (tiek ASPIRE, tiek bendrai Anglijos) akademijų. Be to žinoma parodo kad tas gyvenimas neformuojant kažkokio branduolio tenka kiekvieniems kas nėra finansinės piramidės viršūnėje.

Anbo
Palaikoma komanda: Žalgiris

2018 Lap 01 16:48

čia pinigus reikia mokėti kad pasiskaityti...

Respublik

2018 Lap 01 19:27

Vieną straipsnį atrodo per dieną duoda nemokamai šiaip jau

Respublik

2018 Lap 13 15:21

Domestic domination cemented through Champions League funds
http://www.playthegame.org/news/news-ar ... gue-funds/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

UEFA money continues to help cement domestic domination across the Champions League according to Play the Game’s annual Diversity Index, which shows that 24 countries will be represented in the 2018/19 UCL by the same clubs that took part last season.

The ‘Big Five’ have high numbers of repeat entrances
Only four different clubs from both Greece and The Ukraine have taken part since the changes in 1994/95, which paved the way for the modern Champions League.

The big five leagues of England, Germany, France, Italy and Spain are amongst the top 15 countries with the highest concentration of repeat entrants. These five leagues have taken 24% of the 1,686 places available in the UCL since 1994/95 and lack of competition balance is growing.

In Germany, Bayern Munich won their sixth successive title in 2017/18 by a 21-point margin. In France, Paris Saint-Germain were 13 points clear and have won three trebles in the last four seasons, while Juventus has won Italy’s Serie A for seven successive seasons and in 2017/18 won the double for the fourth year in a row.

These hegemonies extend down the European pyramid. Porto or Benfica have won the last 16 titles in Portugal, while Ajax or PSV Eindhoven have won the Dutch Eridivisie in 16 of the past 19 seasons. Celtic are Scotland’s only representatives for a sixth season in a row and Ludogorets Razgrad and TNS represent Bulgaria and Wales respectively for a seventh successive season.

Even at the very bottom end, lack of competitive balance is growing. FC Santa Coloma are Andorra’s representatives for a fifth year in a row and F91 Dudelange take Luxembourg’s UCL slot for the sixth time in eight seasons.

Bigger leagues benefit the most from changes
Some long running hegemony were broken last season, but these remain rare and unseated champions will still benefit from UEFA prize money. Young Boys of Berne broke an eight year run of Swiss titles at Basel, which still gets a chance to win Champions League riches as runners-up position in the Swiss Axpo League merits a slot in the second qualifying round. Olympiacos had won 20 out of 22 Greek Super League titles since 1996/97 and the last seven in a row but AEK ended that run in 2017/18. Olympiacos finished third and have a place in the Europa League third qualifying round as compensation. If Olympiacos win the 2018/19 Europa League, the club will qualify for the 2019/20 UCL regardless of their domestic league position. That was one of a number of changes to the UCL made by UEFA, which are all set to benefit the bigger leagues.

The 32 clubs that qualify for the UCL group stage can expect to receive a minimum of €15.25 million, which is a rise of 20% from €12.7 million in 2017/18. Bonus payments for a group stage win have risen from €1.5 million to €2.7 million, while the value of a draw has leapt from €500,000 to €900,000. Of the forecast revenue of €1.95 billion in 2018/19, €585 million will be distributed on the basis of 10-year coefficient rankings, which will benefit clubs with historical success.

At the bottom end, a new preliminary round has been introduced and the champions of Andorra, Gibraltar, Kosovo and San Marino play off for just one place in the 2018/19 preliminary round. In 2017/18, the champions of those countries were guaranteed €220,000 for simply taking part in the first qualifying round. The payment for elimination in the new preliminary round is €230,000 – a rise of 4.5%. Solidarity payment made to clubs in the UCL qualifying rounds that do not qualify for the group stages remains unchanged at €260,000 and the number of spaces available in the group stages has shrunk.

Europa League winners Atletico Madrid qualified for the UCL so did not need to take up the new space, which meant that France was awarded a third group stage place this year. So, the other 49 nations that enter the UCL will share 11 group places next season, compared to 13 in 2017/18.

Rewards fuel domestic hegemony
For those aspiring clubs that do get to the group stages, the rewards are usually sufficient to fuel domestic hegemony. Qarabag are an Azeri club that lost its home due to Armenia’s invasion of the Nagorno Karabakh region. Qarabag have since relocated to Azerbaijan’s capital Baku and are supported by local businessmen sympathetic to the government. Qarabag have taken Azerbaijan’s only UCL place since 2014/15 and made the group stages for the first time last season. This guaranteed Qarabag a minimum of €12.7 million and the club earned another €1 million in bonuses after drawing with Atletico Madrid twice. The total sum of money Qarabag earned in 2017/18 including TV cash has yet to be disclosed but the club have already earned sufficient money to fund domestic domination as club turnover in Azerbaijan was €4 million in 2016.

Europe’s longest running hegemony is in Belarus, where BATE Borisov have won 12 titles in a row and have succeeded in qualifying for the UCL group stages on five occasions. As in Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan, the rewards for BATE from UEFA are out of all proportion to the domestic football scene. Between 2007/08 and 2017/18, BATE won more than $65 million in UEFA prize money for playing in the European competition (see Fig 2). According to UEFA, the average club turnover in Belarus in 2016 was €2.2 million. This average figure is swelled by both revenue at BATE and also UEFA prize money at other clubs.

Breaking even remains elusive to smaller leagues
In its latest financial benchmarking report covering the 2016 financial year, UEFA notes: “Revenue from UEFA club competitions … is highly significant for clubs in most middle- income and lower-earning leagues. For 44 clubs playing in the qualifying rounds of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, UEFA payments contributed more than all revenue sources put together.”

Such are the relative riches on offer that in 2017 the Erovnulio Liga in Georgia switched to European summer time so that clubs are better prepared for the early rounds. However, in the first two seasons since the switch, Georgian clubs were all knocked out in the first round of European competition. Despite this, gaining an advantage in European success is one reason that clubs in Northern Ireland are currently canvassing opinion on a switch to summer football.

For most clubs outside of the elite, breaking even remains elusive as UEFA acknowledges. Of the 34 leagues outside of the top 20, UEFA says in its latest financial report: “Given the number of clubs spending at least €6 for every €5 they make (loss margin of 20%+), the reliance on benefactors and occasional income from transfers and training compensation remains apparent. In a number of countries, profitability remains the exception rather than the rule.”

Negotiations are on-going between UEFA and the European Clubs Association (ECA) over the post-2024 funding cycle. After its June 2018 board meeting in Warsaw, the (ECA) issued a statement saying: “The model that emerges for the UEFA Club Competitions post-2024 should aim to strengthen the value of the competitions, while increasing the overall number of participating clubs and a greater certainty of matches for all.”

The ECA expects an agreement for UEFA club competitions including the UCL for the period 2021-24 should be concluded by September 2018 and ‘increasing the overall number of clubs’ would seem unlikely to come at the expense of the big European sides.
Tiktai priminsiu, kad LFF skelbti A Lygos skaičiai už 2016m. siekė €642tūkst., už 2017m. – €752tūkst.

Respublik

2018 Lap 20 23:07

The Cypriot Deception
Referees reveal how they fix off-season football matches in Cyprus
https://theblacksea.eu/stories/football ... deception/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bronius
Vyr. diskusijų administratorius
Palaikoma komanda: LT rinktinė

2019 Vas 03 01:23

Apie tai, kaip Kataras per 20 metų užsiaugino savo futbolą:

https://charter97.org/ru/news/2019/2/2/322140/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Respublik

2019 Vas 03 07:25

Apie tai, kaip Kataras per 20 metų užsiaugino savo futbolą:
https://charter97.org/ru/news/2019/2/2/322140/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Man tik yra įstrigę iš senų laikų, kai jie plačiau reklamuodavosi, kad kiekvieno tą akademiją lankančio jaunuolio šeima už tai kas mėnesį gauna po kelis tūkstančius dolerių iš valstybės. Tai jeigu vaikų skaičius per visus metus būdavo panašus, labai nesunku daryti prielaidą, kad per 15 gyvavimo metų tas ugdymas valstybei/valdančiajai šeimai atsiėjo ~0.5mlrd. Galima ir pas mus daryti aišku :twisted:

Respublik

2019 Bal 10 21:27

Why do Football Clubs do Warm Weather Training?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIuSDKrRMC0

Respublik

2019 Spa 16 21:22

Leagues body fights its corner to protect "heart and soul" of European football
https://offthepitch.com/a/leagues-body- ... n-football

The European Leagues' vice president, Claus Thomsen, tells offthepitch.com that UEFA and European Club Association proposals for reform would create a closed franchise.

Claus Thomsen calls for UEFA and ECA to listen to the leagues' proposals and act quickly to address revenue distribution for the 2021-24 cycle.

"What the ECA proposed was a closed franchise in the Champions League, four places to play for, promotion and relegation. That's no longer the European football pyramid, that's just a franchise competing with the national tournaments, taking value out of the national competitions," he added.

Domestic leagues outline concerns

UEFA's bid to restructure its club competitions from 2024 onwards has stalled in recent weeks. Its first set of proposals, developed in partnership with the ECA and based around a three-tier European league system, is struggling to win support in the face of huge opposition from Europe's five biggest domestic leagues.

The Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga and Ligue 1 made plain their concerns earlier this year when ECA proposals first surfaced, arguing that more lucrative European matches would jeopardise their core product, disrupt the domestic calendar and hit revenues.

The initial UEFA and ECA proposal envisaged a new Champions League, Europa League and a Europa League 2. One idea was to have four groups of eight in the group stage of the Champions League, including a promotion and relegation mechanism. The ECA claims the plan will allow greater access to European competition for the continent's smaller clubs.

"Support Your Leagues" initiative

Last month, the European Leagues, which represents 36 professional football leagues comprising more than 950 clubs in 29 countries, set out its vision to reshape European club competitions, acknowledging the need for reforms to grow the game and improve the competitive balance of leagues and international club competitions.

Built around the principles of protecting domestic leagues, increasing participation and a fairer financial distribution, its "Support Your Leagues" online platform was a rallying cry to supporters' groups across Europe, encouraging them to contribute to the debate.

The platform includes a European Leagues proposal for a fairer revenue distribution model for the 2021-24 UEFA club competitions. The leagues are strongly opposed to the introduction of more match days than those envisaged in the current UEFA club competitions - and against scheduling games during weekends.

Respublik

2020 Kov 18 04:57

https://theathletic.com/1264320/2019/10 ... -the-futur

Iš interviu su HJK Helsinkio futbolo direktoriumi:
He says that their budget consists mostly of player sales to European clubs (40 per cent), commercial (30 per cent) and stadium revenue (20 per cent) — “we create every penny we use.” Only €100,000 of that budget (less than 10 per cent) comes from television money.

“We do fitness testing for companies and different types of wellness programmes,” says Riihilahti. “Clubs shouldn’t just sell tickets and shirts but also services.

“The average salary for the main clubs in the league is something like €4,000 monthly gross. Tax is between 20 to 40 per cent. (Though) I pay 50 per cent. I have a good life and I think it’s fair to pay the taxes.”
He replies without much hesitation to the question of what he would most like to change about football. “Much better regulation on agents. How much they can take away from this industry, which is over £500 million yearly. Most of it is money out of football. Also, better protection of training clubs. If we invest in youth development and infrastructure, we should be rewarded for it.”

“The training and solidarity contribution, especially training compensation which helps protection of training clubs. It looks now that it will go a way that makes sense to invest in youth development, and this is a must for football. If we lose that then we give all the power to players and agents and then we are all lost.”
"We also lose our best younger players when they are 16. They will never see the first team. They are good enough to go. Whether it is best for their career… evidence suggests otherwise.

“It would make sense for them to develop a little bit longer in their natural environment. I don’t mean until they are 20 or 21 but I’m worried about the football world where kids leave when they are 16 and they do so only because the other team wants to hire them to become a homegrown player.”

Respublik

2020 Geg 18 07:46

What Premier League clubs are learning from F1
https://theathletic.com/1782943/2020/04 ... ormula-one
One of the more relevant takeaways to the challenges football faces from a data perspective, however, was the sheer volume of data that Formula One teams are dealing with and how they turn it into actionable insights. Houston talked about how the 2019 Williams car had more than 350 sensors in it and how one car alone was generating over 17.5 billion data points per Grand Prix weekend.

To put that into context, some basic back-of-an-envelope maths says that the amount of data is equivalent to all of the events and player positions in nearly 12 full seasons of Premier League football.

“It’s ironic,” another Premier League lead analyst says, “the title of the role is performance analysis and yet currently, the analyst is not actually analysing performance. They’re collecting data.”

Rapolas255
Palaikoma komanda: Polonia Varšuva

2020 Bir 12 11:02

Sveiki! Antradienį buvau "Egzotiškų Lygų Žurnalo" svečias. Tai programa viename didžiausių Lenkijos futbolo projektų "Kanał sportowy" (lit. Sporto Kanalas). Kartu su Adomu Kotleška kalbėjau apie Lietuvos lygą. Filmas buvo papildytas angliškais subtitrais, todėl kviečiu žiūrėti!

PS. Mes taip pat kalbėjomės su gerai žinomais Lietuvoje Kamilu Bilinskiu :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb2fTvI69xI

Grįžti į