Tobex
Palaikoma komanda: Šiauliai

Re: įvairūs

2013 Sau 13 16:30

A-team’s winter practice has started
http://www.sparta.cz/en/news/a-teams-wi ... d-46.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The A-team has started their winter practice ahead of the second part of the season and the Europa League clash with Chelsea FC. A couple of new faces joined the team for the first training session at the club’s training grounds at Strahov.

The most surprising one was Roman Bednář. However, the striker with rich experience from Scotland, England and Turkey has not signed any contract and only practices with the team, as he’s recovering from a knee injury.

Lithuanian RB/CB Valdemar Borovskij has joined the team for a trial. He’s a Lithuanian national team player.

David Hovorka, Adam Jánoš, Adam Kučera and Simon Deli with Tiémoko Konaté from the Ivory Coast have been playing for youth teams (U19/juniors) and were invited for the winter practice as well.

The team will undergo two training camps. First one in Františkovy Lázně from 13th to 19th January, the second one in Jerez, Spain, from 28th January to 8th February. The opponents, dates and times of all the friendlies are being negotiated at the moment.

Tobex

2013 Sau 20 10:48

valdemaro borovskio interviu čekų kalba:
http://www.sparta.cz/novinky/zpravodajs ... 14148.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

na o čia išversta į anglų padedant google translator:
The Valdemar Borovskim was discussed six months ago. At that time, however, his tests did not do so and so the Lithuanian national team defender join the team until now. "It was a mistake that I had tried luck. Now I have to test all the more motivation, "says Borovsky.

How do you like it so far in Sparta? How are you feeling at the club?

Overall, it is a great atmosphere in the team. Teammates, who speaks Russian, with me just as I came into the cabin, started talking and I loved it. Get used to me therefore that so well, maybe I was also quite surprised.

How big change for you move to Sparta, ending the club, which is substantially larger than those you had the chance to experience in your career?

The difference is that big. Working conditions and general approach, it can hardly be compared. Not counting the Lithuanian representation, so it is at a much higher level. Transfer here would mean for me to go the right direction.

And what level of football? What team and individual quality?

It is also a great difference. Not only on the field but also outside of it, because the approach of players and of the team is completely different than my previous clubs. I'm excited about the.

Your positive feelings about the club are really motivated you to succeed in this test, right?

Exactly, I'm glad I can be here and I want to get the most out of it as possible. There would play for me while he was a big jump, because the teams here do not equal quality, but the motivation to succeed here certainly do. Play in Prague and also in takovémhle team, it is a dream.

Sparta you had been going six months ago. What had gone wrong?

It was for family reasons. But I must admit that when I see it here now, I have to admit that I had made a mistake. For this second chance I'm happy and I'm happy that I can be here now.

You were watching the results of Sparta in the past six months?

Yes, I watched, especially the cup. It was weird. I thought that if I had to take that chance, I was able to play those matches ...

He coaches talked to you about your position, or when they want to decide about your involvement?

Yet talked with me. I zabookované tickets to the twenty-eighth, so I think that by that time I could know more.

For fans are the great unknown. How would you characterize as a footballer?

Much is trying to support the attack. Himself but I do not fully characterize. If there's a chance I get, my fans will be able to evaluate themselves.

With some teammates speak Russian. But if you stay, you bet on Czech, or English?

When you speak slowly, many Czech words I understand. It is a Slavic language, and many words are similar, so for me it would not be a problem to learn to speak Czech. It probably will not be completely fluent, but I finished.

bronius
Vyr. diskusijų administratorius
Palaikoma komanda: LT rinktinė

2013 Sau 25 18:05

V.Borovskis neįsitvirtino tituluotame Čekijos klube
2013.01.25, 17:44
http://penalty.lt/v-borovskis-neisitvir ... jos-klube/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lietuvos rinktinės gynėjas Valdemaras Borovskis šiemet nerungtyniaus garsiame Čekijos klube Prahos “Sparta”. 28 metų gynėjas čekų dėmesį patraukė praėjusių metų pabaigoje. Mėnesį dalyvavęs daugkartinių Čekijos čempionų peržiūroje, lietuvis buvo paleistas namo. V.Borovskio akcijos pakilo, kai praėjusiais metais jis tapo nuolatiniu pagrindinės sudėties žaidėju Csaba Laszlo treniruojamoje Lietuvos rinktinėje. Pastaruosius du sezonus gynėjas atstovavo Marijampolės “Sūduvai”.

2013 Sau 26 12:08

V.Borovskis neįsitvirtino tituluotame Čekijos klube
Tai vėl į DAINAVĄ??? Nes kaip suprantu, tai SŪDUVAI jis per prastas... :mrgreen:

Tobex

2013 Sau 26 12:22

i atlanta gal :)

2013 Sau 26 13:34

Joo, kai visi šniūrais traukia į ATLANTĄ, tai reiks ten įrodinėti savo vertę. Vaciukas bet ko, net LT rinktinės nario, neims į savo klubą. :mrgreen:

Tobex

2013 Vas 02 11:00

V.Borovskis – Permės “Amkar” peržiūroje
http://penalty.lt/v-borovskis-permes-amkar-perziuroje/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lietuvos rinktinės gynėjas Valdemaras Borovskis ateinantį sezoną gali pradėti Rusijoje, Permės “Amkar” klube. Miesto prie Uralo ekipa pasikvietė 28 metų lietuvį į peržiūrą.

.Borovskis savo galimybės įrodinės Turkijoje. Penktadienį “Amkar” pradėjo dviejų savaičių treniruočių stovyklą Antalijoje. Pirmąsias draugiškas rungtynes Antalijoje “Amkar” sekmadienį sužais su kazachų Karagandos “Šachtior”.

Rusijos pirmenybėse “Amkar” per 19 turų pelnė 19 taškų ir šiuo metu užima 12 vietą.

Pernai “Sūduvoje” žaidęs V.Borovskis po Naujųjų dalyvavo Čekijos klubo Prahos “Sparta” peržiūroje, tačiau jame neįsitvirtino.

bronius

2013 Vas 12 13:38

V.Borovskis netiko Permės “Amkar”
2013.02.12, 12:59
http://penalty.lt/v-borovskis-netiko-permes-amkar/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aukščiausiajame Rusijos futbolo divizione rungtyniaujančio Permės “Amkar” peržiūroje dalyvavęs Valdemaras Borovskis šiame klube neliks. Rusijos žiniasklaida skelbia, kad Lietuvos rinktinės gynėjas Permės klubą paliko kartu su peržiūroje dalyvavusiu puolėju iš Brazilijos. V.Borovskiui “Amkar” buvo jau antras šią žiemą užsienio klubas, kuriame jis išbandė savo jėgas. Kiek anksčiau Marijampolės “Sūduvoje” pastaruoju metu rungtyniavęs futbolininkas neįtiko Prahos “Sparta” klubui.

bronius

Valdemar Borovskij

2015 Vas 08 22:33

V.Borovskis žais Bulgarijoje
2015-02-08
Paulius Jakelis
http://www.futbolo.tv/straipsniai/2014- ... ulgarijoje" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lietuvos nacionalinės futbolo rinktinės krašto gynėjas Valdemaras Borovskis karjerą tęs Bulgarijos aukščiausioje lygoje. Futbolininkas sukirto rankomis su „Beroe“ klubu. Lietuvis save iš geriausios pusės parodė peržiūros metu. Treniruočių stovykloje Turkijoje komandos treneriai V.Borovskio sugebėjimus galėjo įvertinti ir keliose kontrolinėse rungtynėse. Gynėjas tapo trečiuoju „Beroe“ naujoku sausio perėjimų lango metu. Beveik prieš šimtą metų įkurtas klubas gali pasigirti didele trofėjų kolekcija – „Beroe“ kartą tapo šalies čempionais, iškovojo dvi šalies taures (paskutinę – 2012 m.) ir vieną supertaurę (2013 m.). Klubas ne kartą dalyvavo tarptautiniuose turnyruose. Nuo šiol lietuvis namų rungtynes žais 12 tūkstančių žiūrovų talpinančiame „Beroe“ stadione. Praėjusį sezoną lietuvis baigė „Šiaulių“ klube, o prieš tai rungtyniavo Rygos „Daugavoje“, Marijampolės „Sūduvoje“, Vilniaus „Vėtroje“ ir sostinės „Geležinio vilko“ komandoje.

Grįžti į